My Wireless Tether has...died

heysetty

Oct 28, 2010
Visit site
Fascinate, Rooted. Windows 7 Lennovo, Intel 6400 AGN Wireless Card

Worked since October and has now stopped. Drivers are updated to 13.x.x, downloaded every apk file to test. Matched adhoc channel #s with Tether. Nothing is working as a fix.

My card sees the adhoc but won't connect.

Any suggestions?

gunnermike53

Dec 1, 2010
Visit site
not on fascinate. i think it's only ad hoc. i appreciate your suggestions.

i think you are right about not on fascinate. infastructure would be great. i had the same problem, well similar. my laptops wouldnt see it at all. i suppose it could be user error, but i set up networks for a living, and i couldnt get it working to save my life. it only started working when i flashed a new rom. also dont get the one from the market, go to the how to root page and get that one. that link usually has the latest.

heysetty

Oct 28, 2010
Visit site
thanks mike. i am admittedly a noob, and am not sure how to flash a rom. my wireless card sees it, but won't connect. i have gone to the root page and dl'ed every version - still no luck. only change from when it was working was a new computer/card - like i said, updated drivers and dl'ed the most up to date apk file. argh - it was such a great app for me...looking to get this back up asap :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Non