Syncing Fascinate with iPhoto

jbr05ki

Dec 28, 2010
Visit site
Greetings,

I'm having trouble syncing my phone with iPhoto. With my old phone (Omnia i920) and various usb thumb drives iPhoto would automatically sync. Fascinate shows up but no photos are shown. Has anyone solved this issue? :confused:

jbr05ki

Dec 28, 2010
Visit site
Excuse my ignorance, but is iphoto an apple product?
:DLOL:)

Yes it is. I have a Macbook Pro and I would sync my photos into my picture library. It worked with my Samsung Omnia i920 perfectly. It sees my sd card but it doesn't show the pictures.

DroidXcon

Oct 21, 2010
Visit site
:DLOL:)

Yes it is. I have a Macbook Pro and I would sync my photos into my picture library. It worked with my Samsung Omnia i920 perfectly. It sees my sd card but it doesn't show the pictures.

hmm well what format are the pictures, and why dont you try doubletwist and sync them that way.

Sorry im just bouncing ideas around even though im not media savvy, but this is how we learn right

jbr05ki

Dec 28, 2010
Visit site
Doubletwist doesn't work. I tried changing file systems (from FAT32 to FAT16) but that didn't work. I just sent a comment to Apple. We shall see where this turns up haha.

DroidXcon

Oct 21, 2010
Visit site
Doubletwist doesn't work. I tried changing file systems (from FAT32 to FAT16) but that didn't work. I just sent a comment to Apple. We shall see where this turns up haha.

lol yeah im sure they will love that.... i meant are they jpg,bmp or something else

jbr05ki

Dec 28, 2010
Visit site
@MaTiCeK Thanks for finding that guide. I did everything in the Terminal (changed "G1" to "FASCINATE" though and other things to fit what I needed) but alas it still didn't work. Oh well! On to the next one.

DJKnut

Dec 20, 2010
Visit site
I'm using 'Missing Sync for Android' to sync my Fascinate to my iMac Desk... works GREAT!!! Photos, music, Contacts... and Calender!!! and 'Notes' (which I'm not currently taking advantage...) Dave

Reactions: jbr05ki

Cory Streater

Sep 21, 2009
Visit site
This might be a better question to ask in the EVO forums, but there is an app in the Market called iPhoto Albums that claims to do this. Personally I gave up on iPhoto in favor of Picasa. Much better IMHO. You never have to pull out a cable again.

Reactions: jbr05ki