Fascinate ?

jtbledo85

Feb 17, 2010
Visit site
Ok my wife wants a fascinate and wants to ditch the DX, cause she says its prettier ???? idk but iam asking should she wait or should i try and sell her DX and get her a fascinate? shes not a person that wants the latest and greatest but she plays some games and facebooks alot.

Smitty_82

Android Addict
Aug 8, 2010
Visit site
I would prob wait, but that's me. I know that keeping the wife happy is important too. For me, mine just tells me what features she wants and lets me find her phone for her. Guess I'm just lucky, lol :)

jtbledo85

Feb 17, 2010
Visit site
lol yea i told her to get it when we got our phones back in oct. but she fell inlove the x and now she dont want it ..... i hope its not like that with us???? but yea i told her to wait until a 4g one comes out which i hope she can wait but she really dont care about that stuff and iam sure its gonna be like 2 years until we get 4g. and yes lucky u lol.

NickA

Sep 15, 2010
Visit site
Depends on how patient she is :). Once you get it in your mind that you want a specific phone, nothing is going to make you want to wait though (we all know that feeling). So I say sell the DX and get the Fascinate. If anything, she will love the SAMOLED compared to the DX.