DL09 should I be concerned?

fbomb721

Dec 22, 2010
Visit site
Should I be concerned if DL09 still hasn't been pushed to my phone?

I searched the forums and bit and didn't see any recent posts about this so sorry if there already a post like this!

voghan

Jan 30, 2010
Visit site
Have you tried to force the update by going Settings -> About Phone -> system updates -> Check New? Make sure WiFi is turned off.

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk

fbomb721

Dec 22, 2010
Visit site
.. Yes I have turned off wifi each time I checked and have been doing the force check through about phone... it says checking or whatever for a couple of seconds then goes back to the innova menu. Anything else I should try? I'm not rooted and haven't rooted so I don't think I want to flash the rom of it onto my phone either.

DroidXcon

Oct 21, 2010
Visit site
.. Yes I have turned off wifi each time I checked and have been doing the force check through about phone... it says checking or whatever for a couple of seconds then goes back to the innova menu. Anything else I should try? I'm not rooted and haven't rooted so I don't think I want to flash the rom of it onto my phone either.

i wouldnt worry, some people have been getting them at different times, but if you get tired of waiting you can do a factory restore, and if it is a software issue that should solve it, if not then chances are they just havent rolled it out to you yet

fbomb721

Dec 22, 2010
Visit site
Alright I'll keep waiting! I just wanted to make sure that it was still being pushed and that something isn't wrong with my phone. Thanks!

DroidXcon

Oct 21, 2010
Visit site
Alright I'll keep waiting! I just wanted to make sure that it was still being pushed and that something isn't wrong with my phone. Thanks!

No problems, i would give it till wed. anything more than that and its time to either factory reset or call up vzw and make a stink :)

happy sunday

fbomb721

Dec 22, 2010
Visit site
Hmm well that scares me Cory! Maybe I should just root instead? And if I were to root and get dl09 would it still screw up everything else it did? Like the mounting issue?

Cory Streater

Sep 21, 2009
Visit site
Hmm well that scares me Cory! Maybe I should just root instead? And if I were to root and get dl09 would it still screw up everything else it did? Like the mounting issue?

Possibly. What really confuses me is I that I'm 99% certain this issue did not rear its ugly head when I had previously used Adrynalynes DL09 release, which is supposedly exactly the same as this DL09 :S

I'm keeping track of all the issues in the 2nd post of the "I got the update" sticky.

fbomb721

Dec 22, 2010
Visit site
That's very weird! Maybe he's just really good like that? But thanks for the info I'm thinking I'll just flash that root and try my luck! From the post I read it seems that not everyone is having the mounting issue so maybe I'll be one of the lucky ones?

gunnermike53

Dec 1, 2010
Visit site
Possibly. What really confuses me is I that I'm 99% certain this issue did not rear its ugly head when I had previously used Adrynalynes DL09 release, which is supposedly exactly the same as this DL09 :S

I'm keeping track of all the issues in the 2nd post of the "I got the update" sticky.

yeah, it didnt show for me until i flashed back to stock DI01 all in one from adrynalynes dl09. funny enough not while on his dl09. sorry wrong thread, but its just really annoying.

missmotta

Oct 23, 2010
Visit site
I have been having the same exact problem... checking and checking with the same InnoPath menu just popping up over and over.... Kinda making me crazy! I called VZW and they weren't even aware of any update. Just wanted you to know you're not the only one wondering what the heck!
BTW, my phone is unrooted and stock, as far as I know :)

afbar1114

Jan 10, 2011
Visit site
try a battery pull then try to see if the OTA comes to you... but yea the only plus about it is the GPS and when the phone is plugged in to the AUX jack in my car the calls come thru the speakers now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Non