Why is Youtube app breaking!? DL09 SuperClean .4

Mrjayjubear

Jan 23, 2011
Visit site
I'm on Adrynalyn's 12/30 nonvoodoo and Superclean 0.4.
It worked for about 2 days, then now whenever i try it i get " YouTube has stopped unexpectedly...blah blah".
Nothing changed in those 2 days either, and it worked great.
Iv'e tried restarting.

Anyone know whats wrong?

Thanks

gunnermike53

Dec 1, 2010
Visit site
im not having this problem, but there like 5 or 6 threads on this, just scrool down and you will see a couple. there will be some helpful info there.

Terminator02

Dec 12, 2010
Visit site
I have this exact same problem, really pisses me off, only way I can watch youtube vids is by downloading them through tubemate

Sent from my (adyrn test 6 undervolted) super cleaned DL09 fascinate using tapatalk

RUSH

Dec 6, 2010
Visit site
Maybe the fascinate have some issues playing YouTube videos. I've never had any problems watching videos on my phone.

Have you tried uninstall and reinstall the YouTube app. Tap force stop, Clear data, cache, and delete any installed update. Then go to your applications and open up your YouTube app.

Ps. Make sure to update to the latest version as well.

( Below is the steps to uninstall YouTube app.)
Menu - settings -applications - manage applications - all - YouTube app.

Last edited:
Reactions: Mrjayjubear

Terminator02

Dec 12, 2010
Visit site
From the second link gunner posted someone found the solution, just go to manage applications and clear the data of the youtube app (it was at the very bottom for me), now it works again :D

Sent from my (adyrn test 6 undervolted) super cleaned DL09 fascinate using tapatalk

JaeKar99

Oct 2, 2010
Visit site
From the second link gunner posted someone found the solution, just go to manage applications and clear the data of the youtube app (it was at the very bottom for me), now it works again :D

I found this the more effective way of addressing the issue than removing the app and then putting it back in..

Definitely clear Youtube data first.

Terminator02

Dec 12, 2010
Visit site
Alright so it does work, but I keep having to do it every few days, really frustrating, I guess I'll have to try one of the other youtube apps...