Odin Recovery Wil no Longer Recover :(

geoandroiddaddy

Oct 18, 2010
Visit site
Actually,... it seems like your drop box download came through. I didn't notice it. It was 100% complete. Do I just put the phone in a download state and flash it through the PDA section in Odin? Simple as that? Everything will be EA28?

DroidXcon

Oct 21, 2010
Visit site
Yeah everything will be EA28. I don't remember if I added cache and data wipe but I don't think so ...don't forget to leave the battery out the entire time
Actually,... it seems like your drop box download came through. I didn't notice it. It was 100% complete. Do I just put the phone in a download state and flash it through the PDA section in Odin? Simple as that? Everything will be EA28?

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk

Reactions: geoandroiddaddy

imartez

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
Yeah everything will be EA28. I don't remember if I added cache and data wipe but I don't think so ...don't forget to leave the battery out the entire time

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk

I just flashed my phone yesterday to Superclean 2.6 Froyo which is working great!. I was on EA28 beforehand. If I need to flash back for any reason, do I also have and update.zip file on the phone or just flashing this package is enough?