Facebook Update errors

alexandercase

Dec 19, 2010
Visit site
Ever since I updated my facebook app yesterday, I keep getting errors on pictures. Pictures will not show up and just show an exclamation point with a generic photo icon. Anyone else having this issue?

My friend has a Droid-X and updated his but his pictures work fine on Facebook.

Big Z

Jan 20, 2011
Visit site
add me to ever growing list. Maybe a warning to all who have not updated...hold off, and wait for the next update from Facebook?

jtalker1965

Oct 7, 2010
Visit site
Not seeing it on my end. Just checked and still no pictures, the pictures in the bottom just keep flashing.

Last edited:

jtalker1965

Oct 7, 2010
Visit site
carefull in joking about (froyo) gunner will blow another gasket. Of course it's pretty funny how all of these big smart prople can't answer simple questions, I wounder why????

Landshark

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
carefull in joking about (froyo) gunner will blow another gasket. Of course it's pretty funny how all of these big smart prople can't answer simple questions, I wounder why????

If it's such a simple question you should be able to figure out the solution on your own, and shouldn't need the help of the big smart people. These forums are here for everyone to engage in discussions about our phones and help each other out. If you insist on insulting the members who spend countless hours on these forums helping people every single day, I will simply say bad form, brush up on the rules & guidelines of the forums http://forum.androidcentral.com/ver...forum-rules-guidelines-updated-2-26-2011.html especially the part about being courteous and respectful, and move on.

hindustani8

Aug 28, 2010
Visit site
tweetdeck facebook update

Is anyone having problem getting facebook updates on tweetdeck? It stopped updating yesterday or so. I checked if that app was blocked on facebook and it it not. I have already tried rebooting the phone. I have also tried Clear Data and Clear Cashe.
Update: I uninstalled the app and reinstalled it. It's working again.

wildchild#CB

Dec 10, 2010
Visit site
Well, I should be added to the list of the not working. :-( It is my hope that it will work soon, I do find it very annoying.

Also, I appreciate all those who spend countless hours helping out us people who just don't have the time to search down every little fix! :)

Thank you! And have a great St. Patrick's Day!:D

jtalker1965

Oct 7, 2010
Visit site
I never ment no disrespect to the members or any one else here. I just stated that some people just have a trigger. The "froyo" topics are totally different for each and every person. Some people just won't take the time to read the old post. FaceBook is important to alot of people on different levels. I lately have been using it to keep friends updated on my status my broken leg and when we look for answers we ask here the same as others do. So when the "big brians" don't chime in I and others wonder why.
So in a nut shell SORRY if I wronged anyone. JT

lilhussler79

Feb 9, 2011
Visit site
I was having all the issues also since last night, then I accidently turned my phone off while cleaning the screen and when I turned it back on all is good now. Last night I even uninstalled, reinstalled and that didnt work glad my pretty screen needed some love!!!