XO Skins shipped yesterday morning!

wheezy

May 13, 2011
Visit site
I got an email with tracking yesterday saying my XO Skin shipped! Looks like it should get here today. I pick up my phone first thing in the morning so ill be installing here at work. If you haven't gotten a protector yet, these ones are the best.

[YT]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qoMRO4OiXw4[/YT]

ShiZero

May 28, 2011
alliszero.deviantart.com
I pick up my phone first thing in the morning

attachment.php

MikeNY

Sep 11, 2011
Visit site
Does this product also come with a spray and squeegie etc like many others do?

This looks nice, the one I had on my EVO had that orang peel and was not as soomth as the screen without the skin on it and dragged too much... is this XO Sking pretty fast/swift when rolling your finger over it?

wheezy

May 13, 2011
Visit site
The skin just got here, however I still dont have my phone. Yes it comes with instructions, spray and a squeegee. I tried to post a pic, but am having issues.

It doesn't feel sticky like other ones. These are smooth

Last edited:

goldkear

Mar 7, 2011
Visit site
I already posted this in my general skins/screen protector thread, but figured it belonged here too.

xo's cyber monday deal is still on, get half off with this code: cyberxo2011 worked for me just now.

wheezy

May 13, 2011
Visit site
Dang, I was about to snag some more for my camera. Looks like they do have a $5 off for orders over $30 with google checkout. That's still not too shabby. I found a code iphoneatsprint for 18% off that still works on google

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
apkmodyo