Just purchased one of these
To make a long story short, I didn't want to use my upgrade on the S4 and needed a new phone so I bought a Galaxy Nexus (new) w/ 2 extended batteries on ebay. Is there one of those stand alone docks that charges the extra extended battery? Also does anyone know of a good case w/ the extended battery that doesn't make the phone too bulky?
- 05-03-2013, 11:37 PM #3
- 05-04-2013, 01:32 AM #4
- 67 Posts
Re: Just purchased one of these
The hard high gloss silicone case works just fine with the extended battery and extended battery cover so there's no need to buy a different case if you have one. The separate battery charger from Samsung will charge the extended battery and just like it was mentioned before the charger won't close all the way.
It's great having two extra batteries around actually I use the extended battery for work then I come home with a little bit more than ten percent then switch it out for a regular battery go to school come back finish draining that battery switch with the third battery kill that one and switch back to the extended when leaving for work and charge the third battery.
Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Android Central ForumsSent From My Galaxy Nexus
- 05-04-2013, 08:56 AM #5
- By mookiekillsit in forum Google / Samsung Galaxy NexusReplies: 4Last Post: 04-25-2013, 04:27 PM
- By Mexar11 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 1Last Post: 02-01-2013, 09:10 AM
- By Floridadomer in forum ASUS Transformer Pad Infinity 700Replies: 4Last Post: 11-21-2012, 05:08 PM
- By armdavid2 in forum Acer Iconia A500Replies: 2Last Post: 06-18-2011, 09:43 AM
- By Phil Nickinson in forum Misc. Android Phone ChatReplies: 0Last Post: 05-17-2010, 11:07 AM