Franco's Color Control Not Working

BringMeBack9801

Jan 25, 2011
Visit site
I've noticed for a while that the color control on Franco's Updater app doesn't do anything when I adjust the values. Also, everytime I try to use the color multipliers, it force closes the app. Is color control only working on his newest versions? (I'm on 13.1 at the moment as it's given me the best performance and battery life). If it's not related to version, can someone help me out with this? Thanks in advance.

digitalslacker

Jul 6, 2010
Visit site
Also, because I know people have been complaining about this, the color settings WILL NOT persist after a reboot. You can save and reload the settings though but that needs to be done after every reboot. It's totally worth it though.

Reactions: BringMeBack9801

dmmarck

Retired Moderator
Dec 28, 2011
Visit site
Also, because I know people have been complaining about this, the color settings WILL NOT persist after a reboot. You can save and reload the settings though but that needs to be done after every reboot. It's totally worth it though.

This. His recommended settings are awesome. Anyone have other suggestions?

digitalslacker

Jul 6, 2010
Visit site
This. His recommended settings are awesome. Anyone have other suggestions?

I'm using 182, 190, 200 / -8, 0, 1 which is a combo of his recommended gamma and a multiplier from a recent post on xda about color correcting the galaxy nexus. Best combo I have seen.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

Reactions: dmmarck

dmmarck

Retired Moderator
Dec 28, 2011
Visit site
Yes. I'm just waiting for Crossbreed V3 (or prolly V4) before I go hogwild with it.

Will be interesting to see the results in a brand new device as well.