"Do not disturb" mode don't hide notification icons

Dimitrius

Nov 5, 2023
Visit site

Good day to everyone.​

I had moving from old smartphone with Android 8.1( Oreo ) to the new device with Android 12( Snow cone ). In the version 8.1 if i'm turning on the "Do Not Disturb" mode, then it not only muting the notification, but hiding all notification icons at top left corner of the phone screen till i'm gonna to turn off that mode. BUT within 12-th version of Android on my new device icons don't disapear( as you can see below on the screenshot ), but only sound is off when new notifications came.

I don't want to disable the push notifications for any app over Android settings because i care that suddenly something important will be sent to my phone. Nevermind whether notification is ad, message from messenger or something else. But from other side it's annoying to see these push notification icons cause they distract my attention when my break is out and i must go back to working place again.

I need just hide the notification icons somehow when i'm turning on the "Do Not Disturb" mode and when i turn off this mode, icons are appearing again like it was in the prevous versions of Android like 8 and older.

Whether is a way to do that ? How to do that ? Maybe here are special firmwares or something else ?

My old device: Android 8.1, Asus Zenphone Max Pro M2 ( ASUS_X01BDA )
My new device: Android 12, Redmi 9 ( firmware MIUI Global 13.0.1 Stable )

Attachments

• t1rrULBfjsI.jpg
    t1rrULBfjsI.jpg
    307 KB · Views: 10
Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dxter