[Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

lpt2569

Feb 1, 2011
Visit site
I apologize for posting the phone wars stuff here...I am out of practice in my Chatter behavior. I shall now slink away and not return for awhile again. :-[

nexusisneecesary

Aug 31, 2012
Visit site
Grad school is going well, thanks, keeping me busy of course, as well as my 4 year old. Went to the beach last week, it was the best vacation I've had in a looong time.

What's new with you?

Well,I am for now much happier then I have been in a long time. I seem to have found some real friends in the IT class I am in. I am going to save a ton of money come college years as a result(of the class). So overall I am pretty good.

sent through space time.

lpt2569

Feb 1, 2011
Visit site
Well,I am for now much happier then I have been in a long time. I seem to have found some real friends in the IT class I am in. I am going to save a ton of money come college years as a result(of the class). So overall I am pretty good.

sent through space time.

Coolio. What's the class?

Aquila

Retired Moderator
Feb 24, 2012
Visit site
You know all of you high flying space faring galaxy hoppers with GS4's should really advertise the WARP capabilities of your phone. If I'd have known it could get to warp 8 I'd have picked that instead of the Moto X. lol Sammy fails at advertising.

Johnly

Retired Moderator
Oct 6, 2010
Visit site
You know all of you high flying space faring galaxy hoppers with GS4's should really advertise the WARP capabilities of your phone. If I'd have known it could get to warp 8 I'd have picked that instead of the Moto X. lol Sammy fails at advertising.

I am a bit torn between the note 3 and moto x. Want to see the nexus 5 and lg's newest. Not much of a gs fan lol.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2

STARGATE

Ambassador
Oct 8, 2012
Visit site

Mine is actually upgraded with Asgard hyperdrives! So now is capable of crossing intergalactic distances in a matter of days, even hours!
So, as you can see, I can use it faster then Warp speeds! :thumbup::D

Sent From a Galaxy S4 Away!

Johnly

Retired Moderator
Oct 6, 2010
Visit site
Well you be careful out there! :eek:

No doubt. Thankfully we don't live close to the rivers. It is real bad by the rivers and towns close to the foothills. Some cities are isolated, no way in our out, like Lyons Colorado. Have not seen it this bad. Prayers to the people and rescuers out in this mess.

STARGATE

Ambassador
Oct 8, 2012
Visit site
No doubt. Thankfully we don't live close to the rivers. It is real bad by the rivers and towns close to the foothills. Some cities are isolated, no way in our out, like Lyons Colorado. Have not seen it this bad. Prayers to the people and rescuers out in this mess.

Yea, unfortunately mother nature has moments like this. Nothing much we can do about it. :(

But someone up there will be watching over those people. :thumbup:

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member