[Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

Devinator

Sūpā Saiya-jin Fō
Jul 27, 2011
Visit site
Put as much as you can stomach

Stated. You should be able to adjust it as well. Once you see it come out of your paycheck, you can decide, hey, that wasn't so bad, and, leave it be or up it some even. Or, woh, that was too much, and cut back.

I am at 10% with no match. Definitely hurts each month, but, I know I'll be glad I did it when the time comes.

dmmarck

Retired Moderator
Dec 28, 2011
Visit site
Stated. You should be able to adjust it as well. Once you see it come out of your paycheck, you can decide, hey, that wasn't so bad, and, leave it be or up it some even. Or, woh, that was too much, and cut back.

I am at 10% with no match. Definitely hurts each month, but, I know I'll be glad I did it when the time comes.

I hear ya. It'll become clearer once I start paying my loans back in ~2 months. Then I'll have to...finnagle.

AppleBonker

Dag, yo!
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site

And its always easy to increase your percentage every time you get a raise. If you get a 2% raise, throw an additional 1% at the 401k since you haven't gotten used to the extra pay yet.

Devinator

Sūpā Saiya-jin Fō
Jul 27, 2011
Visit site
And its always easy to increase your percentage every time you get a raise. If you get a 2% raise, throw an additional 1% at the 401k since you haven't gotten used to the extra pay yet.

Yea, is generally a good idea. But, if you are raise is < inflation rate, maybe not.

Beer bong? Failing to see how that is anything like the NBA.

Lolol. Meant beer pong.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
123dzo