[Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

Irvgotti

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
Sorry if I'm making this confusing...ok on my DNA. I can set a lock patteren to come
On in 15 minutes. When I press the power button it goes to the ring unlock(where I can unlock to certain apps) it doesn't go to the pattern unlock just the ring unlock. She wants to that.

When she presses the power button it would go to the ripples then to the patteren. ..so I turen off the power to lock. Figured it would just go to the ripples/swipe to unlock. But it bypasses both the swipe and pattern and goes to the homescreen.

Basically she just want the patteren to come on in 15 minutes and not put the password in every time the power is pressed.
sent from my droid DNA

taylorz_412

Aug 28, 2011
Visit site
Sorry if I'm making this confusing...ok on my DNA. I can set a lock patteren to come
On in 15 minutes. When I press the power button it goes to the ring unlock(where I can unlock to certain apps) it doesn't go to the pattern unlock just the ring unlock. She wants to that.

When she presses the power button it would go to the ripples then to the patteren. ..so I turen off the power to lock. Figured it would just go to the ripples/swipe to unlock. But it bypasses both the swipe and pattern and goes to the homescreen.

Basically she just want the patteren to come on in 15 minutes and not put the password in every time the power is pressed.
sent from my droid DNA

Yeah I know what you mean I really don't think there is a way to do that at least that I know of

GSIII Tapatalk 2

Johnly

Retired Moderator
Oct 6, 2010
Visit site
Sounds like the chatterly are having a good evening....awesome. grilled cheese on the way and mah feet are up! Ahhhh....

Ryuk6666

Dec 11, 2011
Visit site
Yes finally one more day left then my semester is over. Now the last test I have left to take are my wind auditions in band :) those shouldn't be so hard.

Sent from my AOKP JB One V.

Downtown Taco

Jan 19, 2012
Visit site
Time to sidetrack everyone!
I have an interesting situation for y'all. So I need to create a bootable USB...from my Tf300 (Transformer Pad 300) and I'm losing faith that it is possible... I need to restore my Windows machine to some usable state, even with Linux.

Help? Faith dead? Meh. :confused: :(

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Ryuk6666

Dec 11, 2011
Visit site
Time to sidetrack everyone!
I have an interesting situation for y'all. So I need to create a bootable USB...from my Tf300 (Transformer Pad 300) and I'm losing faith that it is possible... I need to restore my Windows machine to some usable state, even with Linux.

Help? Faith dead? Meh. :confused: :(

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Can't you use a flash drive or external hard drive and boot through that? It would be much easier

Sent from my AOKP JB One V.

davidnc

Super Moderator
Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
Re: [Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

Now its morning :)
Happy Hump day again Chatterheads !

Waking up to this
Mumford & Sons - I Will Wait - YouTube

I got a banjo to :)
gy9u5ata.jpg