[Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

mrro82

Mr. Ro.
Jan 19, 2011
Visit site
Morning chatterinos. One day closer to the end. :p:D

Sent from low Earth orbit with my Skyrocket.

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1355917215545.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1355917215545.jpg
    60.3 KB · Views: 26

davidnc

Super Moderator
Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
My friends from up north called wanted me to come back for Christmas .I havent decided yet if I will be.
Im watching the weather since I drive .Looks like they might be having a storm coming on the day I would leave :-\
WINTER STORM WARNING IN EFFECT FROM 7 AM THURSDAY TO 7 PM EST FRIDAY...

THE NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE IN GAYLORD HAS ISSUED A WINTER STORM WARNING FOR HEAVY SNOW AND BLOWING SNOW... WHICH IS IN EFFECT FROM 7 AM THURSDAY TO 7 PM EST FRIDAY. THE WINTER STORM WATCH IS NO LONGER IN EFFECT.

HAZARDOUS WEATHER...

* HEAVY SNOWFALL WILL DEVELOP THROUGH THE DAY THURSDAY AND CONTINUE INTO MUCH OF THURSDAY NIGHT. SNOWFALL TOTALS WILL BE IN EXCESS OF 10 INCHES. BLOWING AND DRIFTING SNOW WILL ACCOMPANY THIS SNOW... ESPECIALLY LATE THURSDAY NIGHT AND FRIDAY... WITH POSSIBLE PERIODS OF BLIZZARD CONDITIONS FOR PORTIONS OF NORTHWEST LOWER MICHIGAN.

Ryuk6666

Dec 11, 2011
Visit site
I'm boooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooored!!!!!!!!

Flash something. :p anyways good morning chatterers!!! Off to finish the Last day of the semester. Will be on pretty much all day since I'm doing almost nothing except for my wind auditions :p wish me luck! FIRST CHAIR IS MINE >: D (sorry for that immature moment. just really excited)

Sent from my AOKP JB One V.

Last edited:

NGEFreek

Nov 17, 2012
Visit site
I'm getting the itch to flash something into this thing that's not gingerbread.

Having everything that works the way its supposed to is so nice though.

Sent from my rooted SCH-R760 using Tapatalk 2

mrro82

Mr. Ro.
Jan 19, 2011
Visit site
Flash something. :p anyways good morning chatterers!!! Off to finish the Lady day of the semester. Will be in pretty much all day since I'm doing almost nothing excerpt for my wind auditions :p wish me luck! FIRST CHAIR IS MINE >: D (sorry for that immature moment. just really excited)

Not a lot to choose from. CM10 runs the best for me. There is a JB leak for the Skyrocket that I ran for a couple of days but being a leak, it had it's issues. Other ROMs built off of Cm10 were giving me issues like GPS wouldn't lock etc.

I'm getting the itch to flash something into this thing that's not gingerbread.

Having everything that works the way its supposed to is so nice though.

Sent from my rooted SCH-R760 using Tapatalk 2

^^^^^This. :)

Downtown Taco

Jan 19, 2012
Visit site
Can't you use a flash drive or external hard drive and boot through that? It would be much easier

I have nothing else to boot off of. For some reason I can't boot using the hard drive, and my secondary doesn't have an OS. I would like to find a way to make a bootable USB but I only have my tablet right now...

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2