[Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

kct1975

Jul 1, 2013
Visit site
d528760a9132623830343b293c775f39.jpg

I'm at a Washington Nationals game with a friend of mine.

kct1975

Jul 1, 2013
Visit site
Re: [Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

ac7f81f293a4e43a291fd7df17c1a1c9.jpg

I actually have to deal with two of these where I work... Hierarchical, and the Spheres of Silence.

So do you any of the above fit with the place you work?

dancing-bass

Jan 3, 2011
Visit site
Well Tomorrow will be 4 weeks since I broke my shoulder. Things are improving nicely - still painful at times, but not near what it used to be. I'm still super careful with what I do and how I do it - still doing most things one-handed, but I'm slowly getting more (pain-free) mobility back, and I can do more with less pain then even a week ago. I haven't asked my doctor when he figures I'll be back to 100%, but in my estimation probably late August, maybe early September yet. Even once the bone has healed I still have to work on gaining strength and mobility back into my muscles. There's a noticeable difference in size between my left arm and my right, and I've got a pretty slim build to begin with - so that's saying something!

Anyway - it's healing, that's my main concern. Next step is working with a lawyer to pursue a claim against my landlord for the injury, and hoping we can keep bills and rent paid until I'm back to working both jobs again! Trying to stay positive, but sometimes it gets to be a bit much....

Laura Knotek

Moderator Captain
Jan 8, 2011
Visit site
Well Tomorrow will be 4 weeks since I broke my shoulder. Things are improving nicely - still painful at times, but not near what it used to be. I'm still super careful with what I do and how I do it - still doing most things one-handed, but I'm slowly getting more (pain-free) mobility back, and I can do more with less pain then even a week ago. I haven't asked my doctor when he figures I'll be back to 100%, but in my estimation probably late August, maybe early September yet. Even once the bone has healed I still have to work on gaining strength and mobility back into my muscles. There's a noticeable difference in size between my left arm and my right, and I've got a pretty slim build to begin with - so that's saying something!

Anyway - it's healing, that's my main concern. Next step is working with a lawyer to pursue a claim against my landlord for the injury, and hoping we can keep bills and rent paid until I'm back to working both jobs again! Trying to stay positive, but sometimes it gets to be a bit much....
I'm glad to hear you're feeling better! Good luck with all the legal stuff. I hope you continue to have a speedy recovery!

I know what you mean about strength. I had to do rehab on my knee following surgery when I was in the 8th grade. It wasn't fun as a kid, and it certainly can't be better as an adult.

Sent from my rooted Nexus 7 (2013) using Tapatalk