[ROM] Android Open Kang Project

davidnc

Super Moderator
Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
Yeah im gonna flash it now in class.
Hope ya like it d.
One of us, one of us ... ;)

Yeah its up and running for awhile now .:) Havent installed all my apps yet.I havent used TB to restore apps on ICS yet going for total clean installs.
I dont have a bunch of apps ( 2 dozen)anyhoo ha, so not that much trouble.
So far so good

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus

zero neck

The Ever-Living
Jan 13, 2011
Visit site
yeah i dont really use TiB. I have it, but almost never need it. i only have about 12 apps that arent gapps on my phone.

b25 is good. not all that much different from m3/23.

davey11

Dec 17, 2010
Visit site
What did build 24 last for? One day?
I was out all day yesterday and missed the forum action.
Miss a day and yur toast lol

zero neck

The Ever-Living
Jan 13, 2011
Visit site
haha yup. they wanted to get the hide nav bar mod in there.

nice addition but ... not very necessary.

we'll probably see a milestone pretty soon as some of these kinks get worked out (memory leak with the lockscreen wall would be good to get sorted out)

davey11

Dec 17, 2010
Visit site
Cruising over at xda where alot of the euro guys are posting and I would say most of them are on the maguro version of aokp. Not taking into account all the many devices roman has ported this thing on. This rom is huge.

zero neck

The Ever-Living
Jan 13, 2011
Visit site
Yeah the aokp gapps is reduced for legal reasons. Not sure what's in kejars or what the deal is with it.
Haven't tried wallet yet either, sounds good but not all that useful until its widespread.

dmmarck

Retired Moderator
Dec 28, 2011
Visit site
Yeah the aokp gapps is reduced for legal reasons. Not sure what's in kejars or what the deal is with it.
Haven't tried wallet yet either, sounds good but not all that useful until its widespread.

That's why I love living where I do, I can use it all over!

Still waiting on MS4 before flashing another Build, but by golly they are getting more and more enticing...

zero neck

The Ever-Living
Jan 13, 2011
Visit site
That's why I love living where I do, I can use it all over!

Still waiting on MS4 before flashing another Build, but by golly they are getting more and more enticing...

word there's a gas station near here that takes wallet but im too lazy to get a prepaid card to connect to it ... just doesnt seem worth the novelty factor haha..

i've heard that in japan (here we go ....) nfc has taken off .

and one day in the future we won't even need wallets

and in japan they dont even use credit cards they just use nfc cell phones

and i will have an android watch/phone like dick tracy and all textbooks and notepads will be replaced with tabs and styluses (styli? plural for stylus).

i appologize. i stayed up pretty late to flash b25, been in class since 10:00 this morning, and havent eaten. i have gone Linsane.

dmmarck

Retired Moderator
Dec 28, 2011
Visit site
word there's a gas station near here that takes wallet but im too lazy to get a prepaid card to connect to it ... just doesnt seem worth the novelty factor haha..

i've heard that in japan (here we go ....) nfc has taken off .

and one day in the future we won't even need wallets

and in japan they dont even use credit cards they just use nfc cell phones

and i will have an android watch/phone like dick tracy and all textbooks and notepads will be replaced with tabs and styluses (styli? plural for stylus).

i appologize. i stayed up pretty late to flash b25, been in class since 10:00 this morning, and havent eaten. i have gone Linsane.

You know you get a free $10 prepaid when you start it up...or at least you did a couple weeks ago lol.

Reactions: zero neck

mclarryjr

Retired Moderator
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
Not sure if anyone else has tried Black Ice Kangorade which is basically a themed version of AOKP. I flashed it a couple days ago after running Milestone 3 for a week or so and it's pretty good. I have all the bells and whistles of AOKP and a blacked out theme. Just wanted to give you guys the heads up :)

Here is a link.

Sploinkin

Aug 12, 2010
Visit site
So I have put off installing a rom until now (wanted to get used to ICS and what the phone has to offer most people so I can recommend it), and I have a question.

I'm obviously going to do a wipe before installing a custom rom (going with AOKP to start), but will that wipe the /sd card too?

SuperChargedJ

Jul 29, 2010
Visit site
So I have put off installing a rom until now (wanted to get used to ICS and what the phone has to offer most people so I can recommend it), and I have a question.

I'm obviously going to do a wipe before installing a custom rom (going with AOKP to start), but will that wipe the /sd card too?

Nope, it won't. If you do a factory reset then it will wipe what is on your SD card.

Reactions: Sploinkin

davidnc

Super Moderator
Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
Not sure if anyone else has tried Black Ice Kangorade which is basically a themed version of AOKP. I flashed it a couple days ago after running Milestone 3 for a week or so and it's pretty good. I have all the bells and whistles of AOKP and a blacked out theme. Just wanted to give you guys the heads up :)

Here is a link.

Yeah a coworker has flashed that. Im thinking ot trying it out as well :)

zero neck

The Ever-Living
Jan 13, 2011
Visit site

Here is a link.

im going to try this out while i wait for the white theme to get back on it's feet.

thanks mc!

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty