[Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

Ryuk6666

Dec 11, 2011
Visit site
I've had a few for multiple devices they're not bad, usually pretty cheap too.. I recommend cruzerlite

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2

They aren't cruzerlite but they do have a bunch if good reviews. I think 3 for $6 is good enough. If not, $6 is no sweat off my back
PS: the purple one is not for me, its for the best friend.
uploadfromtaptalk1362953411266.jpg
uploadfromtaptalk1362953443237.jpg

Sent From My 4.2.2 PrimoC

NGEFreek

Nov 17, 2012
Visit site
TPU cases are good for cheap, day to day protection, from my experiences.

I've come down with a case of food poisoning or the stomach flu. Spring break starts and supposed to go to my first NHL game and I'm broken down into a mess :( I hope I wake up feeling better.

Sent from my rooted Alltel Galaxy S2.

Ryuk6666

Dec 11, 2011
Visit site

I've come down with a case of food poisoning or the stomach flu. Spring break starts and supposed to go to my first NHL game and I'm broken down into a mess :( I hope I wake up feeling better.

Dang that sucks. Hope you feel better. And I just got these until I can afford to buy a Trident cyclops for it. (Although I do get tired of the bulk on those types of cases fast.)

NGEFreek

Nov 17, 2012
Visit site
As much as I love having a kickstand feature case, I hear you on the bulk front. Sometimes its just silly to pull this thing out then once the case is off, look at how thin the phone is.

Ryuk6666

Dec 11, 2011
Visit site
As much as I love having a kickstand feature case, I hear you on the bulk front. Sometimes its just silly to pull this thing out then once the case is off, look at how thin the phone is.

Exactly. I don't want the kraken. It may have a kickstand which is cool but I'd rather go for the cyclops. Doesn't have a kickstand but oh well. Less bulk, the better.

cole2kb

Retired Moderator
Apr 7, 2011
Visit site
I'm pretty much anti-case. Ruins the experience and I'm usually pretty good about taking care of my devices.

Sent from my Motorola RAZR MAXX using Tapatalk 2

mrro82

Mr. Ro.
Jan 19, 2011
Visit site

Feel better bud.

Sent from low Earth orbit with my Skyrocket.

Ryuk6666

Dec 11, 2011
Visit site
I'm pretty much anti-case. Ruins the experience and I'm usually pretty good about taking care of my devices.

I take good care of mine too. Its a rarity fore to drop my phone. Cases are just an insurance for those unexpected accidents.

cole2kb

Retired Moderator
Apr 7, 2011
Visit site
I take good care of mine too. Its a rarity fore to drop my phone. Cases are just an insurance for those unexpected accidents.

Can't do it. Adds bulk and disrespect the who knows how many hours put into the design of the device. It's why build quality is so important to me. The only Samsung device i would buy is a Note but it would be a hard decision because their phones have always felt so flimsy to me. I would HAVE to have a case for it. This RAZR is a tank (thank you, Moto) and so was the Optimus.

Ryuk6666

Dec 11, 2011
Visit site
Can't do it. Adds bulk and disrespect the who knows how many hours put into the design of the device. It's why build quality is so important to me. The only Samsung device i would buy is a Note but it would be a hard decision because their phones have always felt so flimsy to me. I would HAVE to have a case for it. This RAZR is a tank (thank you, Moto) and so was the Optimus.

I'll agree with the fact that the optimus was a tank. I would own another lg phone in a heartbeat.

cole2kb

Retired Moderator
Apr 7, 2011
Visit site
I'll agree with the fact that the optimus was a tank. I would own another lg phone in a heartbeat.

I haven't handled any recent LG devices. I wonder if (besides the Nexus) they're still building phones that durable or went for cheap plastic and glass combos like Samsung seems to enjoy so much.

Ryuk6666

Dec 11, 2011
Visit site
I haven't handled any recent LG devices. I wonder if (besides the Nexus) they're still building phones that durable or went for cheap plastic and glass combos like Samsung seems to enjoy so much.

I hope not. Build quality was one of their strong points.....

zkSharks

Retired Moderator
Mar 15, 2011
Visit site
Hey guys. Haven't been around much this weekend, I've either been buried in code or outside enjoying the bit of nice weather we had.

Everyone have a good weekend?

Johnly

Retired Moderator
Oct 6, 2010
Visit site
Hey guys. Haven't been around much this weekend, I've either been buried in code or outside enjoying the bit of nice weather we had.

Everyone have a good weekend?

Having a great weekend. Got my dvd system installed in the truck, and spent time with my fiance and kids. Life is pretty damn awesome. Also locked up a nice townhouse that we will be moving into shortly:) No complaints at all. Hope everyone else has had a good weekend as well.

Paul627g

AC Moderator All-Star
Nov 25, 2010
Visit site
Paul, what about them avs? Lol:D
Yeah well... Avs played a good game that night and we didn't... I guess it finally caught up to us.. I'm not making excuses but notice the Hawks couldn't draw a penalty in that game to save their lives and that was mentioned by quite a few people... One of those nights where the refs were a bit of a deciding factor in the outcome of the night.

Thats okay.. Couple losts here and there will just make us better in the long haul.