[Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

zkSharks

Retired Moderator
Mar 15, 2011
Visit site
Before I pass out for the night, wanted to comment on the responses to the beta dashboard and first available build of Amicitia. The feedback has been great so far, even with the compilation error making the build mostly non-functional.

It's appreciated. ;)

Ryuk6666

Dec 11, 2011
Visit site
So I just got this day before yesterday and I already beat it. :( go figure.... Probably gonna take it back to Gamestop and exchange it for gravity rush, beat that in a couple days, then take it back and get the ac3 back... Great game....
te8uge6u.jpg

Codename: One V.

zkSharks

Retired Moderator
Mar 15, 2011
Visit site
Heading back up towards Adams, helllllo no signal. I'll check in later today; I'll be coming back into town.

Oh and I checked my e-mail this morning, and saw a message from a developer friend of mine. Thanks to him, a completely new project has just been put first in line after Amicitia... and I'm not one to change my development timeline without good reason. All I can say is that you guys will like what's in store. ;)

Irvgotti

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
Read where the droid DNA camera is set to 6mp by default! Gotta switch the aspect ration to 4:3 to get the full 8mp

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Android Central Forums

dancing-bass

Jan 3, 2011
Visit site
Once again we're having Chicken n Rice wraps (one of my favorite dishes that my wife makes) for supper. I'll try to take pics before I tear into them.

Pretty simple really, cube up a few chicken breasts and boil them in water with some spices of choice (we use taco spice). Make some minute rice (sometimes we make spanish rice to use for stuffing, but plain minute rice works too). wait until it's all done cooking, and stuff your wraps with as much chicken/rice as you want. Throw in a handful of shredded cheese (we use a tex-mex blend) and if you want drizzle a bit of BBQ sauce or other similar stuff for flavour.

We've also done it with oven-roasted chicken breasts, and have also used shredded spinach leaves for stuffing