Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 26 to 50 of 203
Like Tree70Likes
  1. #26  

    Default Re: [ROM] [AOSP] MMuzzy's Jelly Bean - 4.2 - JOP40C - New Build!

    Quote Originally Posted by JkdJedi View Post
    Good one jkd. Nothing earth shattering but seems like very nice improvements. I have the 42 cam and the vid really shed some light on operating the camera. I never tried photosphere, but after watching that, I will check it out. Thx man.
    JkdJedi likes this.
  2. #27  

    Default Re: [ROM] [AOSP] MMuzzy's Jelly Bean - 4.2 - JOP40C - New Build!

    Just putting this out there... My school is CHS and I play on the disc golf and ultimate Frisbee team...

    Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #28  
    JkdJedi's Avatar
    Android Enthusiast

    Posts
    2,106 Posts
    ROM
    SKAnkCM10/Milestone6

    Default Re: [ROM] [AOSP] MMuzzy's Jelly Bean - 4.2 - JOP40C - New Build!

    Quote Originally Posted by j.glik14 View Post
    Just putting this out there... My school is CHS and I play on the disc golf and ultimate Frisbee team...

    Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
    O.o
  4. #29  

    Default Re: [ROM] [AOSP] MMuzzy's Jelly Bean - 4.2 - JOP40C - New Build!

    Quote Originally Posted by JkdJedi View Post
    O.o
    Yeah. Funny how that stuff works out haha

    Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
  5. Thread Author  Thread Author    #30  
    JkdJedi's Avatar
    Android Enthusiast

    Posts
    2,106 Posts
    ROM
    SKAnkCM10/Milestone6

    Default Re: [ROM] [AOSP] MMuzzy's Jelly Bean - 4.2 - JOP40C - New Build!

    How would you guys feel about these being baked into the Quick Settings Pulldown Menu?

    Features:
    - Press to directly toggle Wifi and long press to access Wifi settings menu
    - Press to directly toggle Mobile Data and long press to access Mobile Data settings menu
    - Press to directly toggle BTi and long press to access BT settings menu
    - Add Auto Rotation Tile
    - Add Volume Tile (Press to display media volume slider and long press to access Volume settings menu)
    - Add Screen Off Tile
    Muddyml, Erckul and ohiomoto like this.
  6. #31  
    Muddyml's Avatar

    Posts
    106 Posts
    ROM
    cm7 android 2.3

    Default Re: [ROM] [AOSP] MMuzzy's Jelly Bean - 4.2 - JOP40C - New Build!

    I've been using this as my daily driver for awhile now. Dev does great work.

    I just noticed selecting photosphere force closes the camera. Hoping that gets fixed soon. (I'd be surprised if it weren't actually.)

    Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
  7. #32  
    nfalbo's Avatar

    Posts
    93 Posts
    Global Posts
    97 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock for now again

    Default Re: [ROM] [AOSP] MMuzzy's Jelly Bean - 4.2 - JOP40C - New Build!

    Flashed this last night. Everything seems to work seamlessly. This is my new daily driver. Good work
  8. #33  

    Default Re: [ROM] [AOSP] MMuzzy's Jelly Bean - 4.2 - JOP40C - New Build!

    Is there supposed to be emoji on this yet?

    Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
  9. #34  

    Default Re: [ROM] [AOSP] MMuzzy's Jelly Bean - 4.2 - JOP40C - New Build!

    I hope no one gets offended (so off topic) but has anyone tried jelly belly 4.2? No offense to muzzy but jakeday has been a long time gn dev.
    I don't want to start a thread just wondering which one to flash.
  10. #35  
    Canuckfan's Avatar

    Posts
    149 Posts
    ROM
    CM10 JellyBro | Franco M5

    Default Re: [ROM] [AOSP] MMuzzy's Jelly Bean - 4.2 - JOP40C - New Build!

    Quote Originally Posted by JkdJedi View Post
    How would you guys feel about these being baked into the Quick Settings Pulldown Menu?

    Features:
    - Press to directly toggle Wifi and long press to access Wifi settings menu
    - Press to directly toggle Mobile Data and long press to access Mobile Data settings menu
    - Press to directly toggle BTi and long press to access BT settings menu
    - Add Auto Rotation Tile
    - Add Volume Tile (Press to display media volume slider and long press to access Volume settings menu)
    - Add Screen Off Tile
    Looks like the same dev (kevdliu) also made a lockscreen mod which enables you to add any widget to the lockscreen. Now all i'd need is the ability to add multiple widgets to one screen (and ability to re-size widget. Not sure if possible on stock?) and this would be a near perfect combination for my setup.
  11. Thread Author  Thread Author    #36  
    JkdJedi's Avatar
    Android Enthusiast

    Posts
    2,106 Posts
    ROM
    SKAnkCM10/Milestone6

    Default Re: [ROM] [AOSP] MMuzzy's Jelly Bean - 4.2 - JOP40C - New Build!

    Quote Originally Posted by Canuckfan View Post
    Looks like the same dev (kevdliu) also made a lockscreen mod which enables you to add any widget to the lockscreen. Now all i'd need is the ability to add multiple widgets to one screen (and ability to re-size widget. Not sure if possible on stock?) and this would be a near perfect combination for my setup.
    You should be able to resize the widgets, especially on Jelly Bean, and yes Mmuzzly is baking in kevdliu lockscreen mod into the next build and a possible fix to the December Bug that AOSP is so famous for right now, not a good outing for 4.2 but if that's the worst of it then we're in good shape! (I reread your post and wow, I hope that's true, add ANY widget to the lockscreen..NICE!)
    Santa's going to be mad, Google forgot about December | Android Central
    Edit: Rant warning... Mmuzzly has been doing a great job but I feel that he's trying a little to hard right now. This last update has not lived up to the bill, IMO as of now if you want the best of this ROM flash the 11/17 build w/ Kevdliu Mods that Canuckfan mentioned.

    Edit 2: from reports I'm getting,apparently it's working, I'm gonna try a clean install and try this thing again.
    Edit 3: This from Mmuzzly
    " Great. I laughed like an ***** at work. There is a bug with 4.1 where December is just missing when you try to add a December date in the people's app. tiny4579 maker of the TinyKernel figured out a fix that we incorporated in the last build!

    I've corrected the link in op when I woke up to reflect the last build.
    *hangs head in shame*"
    Last edited by JkdJedi; 11-19-2012 at 10:08 AM.
    Thanked by:
  12. Thread Author  Thread Author    #37  
    JkdJedi's Avatar
    Android Enthusiast

    Posts
    2,106 Posts
    ROM
    SKAnkCM10/Milestone6

    Default Re: [ROM] [AOSP] MMuzzy's Jelly Bean - 4.2 - JOP40C - New Build!

    The link to the latest build has been fixed, with all the fixes in place!
    People app

    Quick Settings Control Panel


    Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using
    Tapatalk 2
    Last edited by JkdJedi; 11-19-2012 at 08:28 PM.
    Thanked by:
    Erckul 
  13. #38  

    Default Re: [ROM] [AOSP] MMuzzy's Jelly Bean - 4.2 - JOP40C - New Build!

    When will emoji be added?

    Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
  14. #39  
    Erckul's Avatar

    Posts
    196 Posts
    Global Posts
    333 Global Posts
    ROM
    MMuzzy's Jellybean 4.2.1

    Default Re: [ROM] [AOSP] MMuzzy's Jelly Bean - 4.2 - JOP40C - New Build!

    Quote Originally Posted by j.glik14 View Post
    When will emoji be added?

    Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
    the emoji keyboard was added in the 11/16 build. There should be a globe to the left of your space bar. Hit that to toggle between emoji and qwerty keyboards.

    Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2



    Thanked by 3:
    JkdJedi likes this.
  15. #40  

    Default Re: [ROM] [AOSP] MMuzzy's Jelly Bean - 4.2 - JOP40C - New Build!

    To enable Emoji input under Settings -> Language & Input. Once enabled, you can long press the space bar and switch keyboards.

    @Erckul, How do you get the globe next to the space bar? I don't have that.

    Edit: I found it. Android keyboard settings->advanced settings->switch to other input styles.
    Thanked by 2:
    Erckul likes this.
  16. Thread Author  Thread Author    #41  
    JkdJedi's Avatar
    Android Enthusiast

    Posts
    2,106 Posts
    ROM
    SKAnkCM10/Milestone6

    Default Re: [ROM] [AOSP] MMuzzy's Jelly Bean - 4.2 - JOP40C - New Build!

    Quote Originally Posted by ohiomoto View Post
    To enable Emoji input under Settings -> Language & Input. Once enabled, you can long press the space bar and switch keyboards.

    @Erckul, How do you get the globe next to the space bar? I don't have that.

    Edit: I found it. Android keyboard settings->advanced settings->switch to other input styles.
    Nice, was looking for that. Thanks.

    Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
    Erckul likes this.
  17. #42  
    Erckul's Avatar

    Posts
    196 Posts
    Global Posts
    333 Global Posts
    ROM
    MMuzzy's Jellybean 4.2.1

    Default Re: [ROM] [AOSP] MMuzzy's Jelly Bean - 4.2 - JOP40C - New Build!

    Quote Originally Posted by ohiomoto View Post
    To enable Emoji input under Settings -> Language & Input. Once enabled, you can long press the space bar and switch keyboards.

    @Erckul, How do you get the globe next to the space bar? I don't have that.
    settings >language& input>touch the "settings" key next to android keyboard>scroll all the way down, select "advance settings">check the box next to " switch to other input method".


    Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
    JkdJedi likes this.
  18. Thread Author  Thread Author    #43  
    JkdJedi's Avatar
    Android Enthusiast

    Posts
    2,106 Posts
    ROM
    SKAnkCM10/Milestone6

    Default Re: [ROM] [AOSP] MMuzzy's Jelly Bean - 4.2 - JOP40C - New Build!

    Anybody else here getting the occasional SQuelching during a conversation on your phone?
  19. #44  

    Default Re: [ROM] [AOSP] MMuzzy's Jelly Bean - 4.2 - JOP40C - New Build!

    Quote Originally Posted by JkdJedi View Post
    Anybody else here getting the occasional SQuelching during a conversation on your phone?
    Only phone conversation I had since installing this rom I got the loud screeching noise for a few seconds

    Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Android Central Forums
  20. Thread Author  Thread Author    #45  
    JkdJedi's Avatar
    Android Enthusiast

    Posts
    2,106 Posts
    ROM
    SKAnkCM10/Milestone6

    Default Re: [ROM] [AOSP] MMuzzy's Jelly Bean - 4.2 - JOP40C - New Build!

    Quote Originally Posted by atlas9171 View Post
    Only phone conversation I had since installing this rom I got the loud screeching noise for a few seconds

    Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Android Central Forums
    Its the 4.2, not getting good reviews at all. Sad, what happened Google?

    Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
  21. #46  

    Default Re: [ROM] [AOSP] MMuzzy's Jelly Bean - 4.2 - JOP40C - New Build!

    I am very content with the update. No changes for me just added features. Its nice.

    Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
    Thanked by:
    JkdJedi and Erckul like this.
  22. #47  

    Default Re: [ROM] [AOSP] MMuzzy's Jelly Bean - 4.2 - JOP40C - New Build!

    Has anybody else noticed that developer options are gone from settings? Or is it just me? Either way great ROM , its been my daily driver since release and haven't had any complaints.
  23. #48  
    Canuckfan's Avatar

    Posts
    149 Posts
    ROM
    CM10 JellyBro | Franco M5

    Default Re: [ROM] [AOSP] MMuzzy's Jelly Bean - 4.2 - JOP40C - New Build!

    Quote Originally Posted by anthony1117 View Post
    Has anybody else noticed that developer options are gone from settings? Or is it just me? Either way great ROM , its been my daily driver since release and haven't had any complaints.
    Developer options were just hidden by default. To get it back, just go into "About Phone" and tap the "Build number" seven times. That's it!
    Thanked by 3:
  24. #49  

    Default Re: [ROM] [AOSP] MMuzzy's Jelly Bean - 4.2 - JOP40C - New Build!

    Hey, can somebody help me, for some reason i am not able to get th phone to show up on my computer. It'll charge from the computer but it will not show up. I need to get some music off of it so i can upload i to my google music
  25. Thread Author  Thread Author    #50  
    JkdJedi's Avatar
    Android Enthusiast

    Posts
    2,106 Posts
    ROM
    SKAnkCM10/Milestone6

    Default Re: [ROM] [AOSP] MMuzzy's Jelly Bean - 4.2 - JOP40C - New Build!

    Quote Originally Posted by anthony1117 View Post
    Hey, can somebody help me, for some reason i am not able to get th phone to show up on my computer. It'll charge from the computer but it will not show up. I need to get some music off of it so i can upload i to my google music
    unplug and plug it back in until it gets, I open up the window explorer (windows 7) to check all connected devices, so when the galaxy nexus shows up I know it's there, usually connects by the 5th try or less..good luck!
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Unlock/Root/Rom One V + PACman Jelly Bean!
    By andrewnelson23 in forum HTC One V
    Replies: 148
    Last Post: Today, 01:17 AM
  2. Jelly Bean AOSP Rom for Bionic?
    By wiiwilleat in forum Bionic Rooting, ROMs, and Hacks
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 09-30-2012, 06:50 PM
  3. you tube app not available on Jelly bean aosp roms
    By jmiesse134 in forum Verizon Galaxy Nexus Rooting, ROMs, and Hacks
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 07-14-2012, 01:30 PM
  4. Best Jelly Bean Rom after AOSP
    By DanielGalvez in forum Verizon Galaxy Nexus Rooting, ROMs, and Hacks
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 07-14-2012, 09:03 AM
  5. AOSP Android 2.2 FroYo! 1/22/11 New Build Posted
    By mrinehart93 in forum LG Optimus S Rooting, ROMs, and Hacks
    Replies: 139
    Last Post: 02-07-2011, 08:46 PM

Posting Permissions

B