my plan

labs point

May 19, 2010
Visit site
I went to Best Buy last night but could not pull the trigger on what they had.

After reading here today I am glad I waited. Thanks for the advice. I plan to take it and wait. The internet is what is acting up on my Eris and I can live without that for two weeks or so.

Another funny thing that happens is sometimes it just starts playing music on its own. At least it always starts with Eric Clapton.

I also want to say how much I have enjoyed reading this website over the last year and a half. This is a great community of people. I know I want the SGS2 thanks to you folks and I will suffer until it is out. If for some reason I missed it by several days I would really kick myself.

Thanks.

originalcopy

Aug 15, 2011
Visit site
Well my Droid Eris is about done, I can't make it too much longer waiting for the GS2 so I needed a plan....

I am going to get the Droid 3 tomorrow (8/9/11) from Best Buy. 30 days from then is the supposed launch date of what I believe the GS2 will be (9/8/11). If it does in fact launch that day and is $249 or less, I will return the Droid 3 and be as happy as a little school girl. If not, at least I have had my 2nd choice phone for a month already.

Has anyone had any experience with returning phones to Best Buy?
Don't get the Droid 3. I have a Droid 2 and it was supported by Verizon for like a month. Nothing new comes out for it, no Gingerbread, no Netflix (it took awhile, but it works on Droid 2 now).

I would go with something that will be supported for longer.

trailblazen

Mar 6, 2011
Visit site
Umm was watching netflix on my wifes d3 a few ago and it didn't take long after release to get netflix on the d3 lol. D2 and d3 are different worlds man. Hell they can't keep the d3 in stock online and in stores so I don't see it dying out like the d2

Asterdroid

Fanboi
May 10, 2011
Visit site
Don't get the Droid 3. I have a Droid 2 and it was supported by Verizon for like a month. Nothing new comes out for it, no Gingerbread, no Netflix (it took awhile, but it works on Droid 2 now).

I would go with something that will be supported for longer.

D2 didn't get much support because it didn't sell well. It came out too soon after the D1 and wasn't a large enough upgrade.

The D3 is flying off the shelves, though. It's a significant upgrade from the D1, and it came out AFTER the the D1's magical 20 month release date anniversary.

gregba

Feb 23, 2010
Visit site
so whenever I do get my SGS2, will the apps that I paid for on my Eris be available for me to download for free in the market ?

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Non