Verizon customers: What phone will you be switching from?

kthomas1

Oct 18, 2011
Visit site
Current phone is some motorola flip phone. Had for 2+ years but its due to be retired. I'll be switching to the Galaxy Nexus for my first smartphone if I decide to pull the trigger on it. Anxiously awaiting Verizons announcement on this phone...

Live2ride883

Feb 13, 2011
Visit site
Please consider donating your old devices to a local battered women's shelter, they provide phones to women trying to escape abusive relationships.

Z Fury

Oct 20, 2011
Visit site
This will be my first Android phone. I'll be coming off of the Samsung Rogue, which has been a very solid little phone for me. Before that I was on the Palm 755p, and I absolutely loved that phone.

EggoEspada

Jul 17, 2010
Visit site
Going from the HTC Thunderbolt to the Galaxy Nexus. Imnlooking forward to having some quali hardware and a crisp display in addition to ICS. Just three more weeks -- can't wait.

BosFolz

Mar 9, 2011
Visit site
The OG Droid for me. I tried the charge for a week, didnt like it at all, returned it. Tried the Bionic for two weeks, actually really liked it but got sucked into the rumors of the vigor and nexus and returned it so I wouldn't miss out. Glad I did, with all the hype with these phones I am expecting a new experience, I just didn't get that feeling from the other ones. Now with ICS im sure I will.

izzyncade

Master of the Universe
May 14, 2010
Visit site
Had my Incredible since April last year (2010)... Longest I have gone with one phone, so the countdown clock is ticking ever so slowly right now...

MRW1215

Apr 6, 2011
Visit site
I'll be switching from the Thunderbolt. I actually really like the Thunderbolt (unlike a lot of other people, it seems), but I just like the Nexus (and ICS) sooooo much more. I'm a little sheepish about having to pay full retail for it (I just got my new two year agreement back in April, when I got the Thunderbolt), but eh...

What are the chances Verizon would sell it to me for a bit cheaper? I don't expect to get the regular upgrade price, but any amount off at all would be nice. What about employee discounts (not a Verizon employee, but how you can get discounts based on where you work)? I've heard you can apply your discounts to accessories, but could you do it for off-contract phones, too? That'd be nice.

Newport Viper

Oct 21, 2011
Visit site
Switch from a Blackberry Storm 1 :D Am I the only person left on earth using this? ... LOL

I had to return 2 Bionics cause they didn't work... lag, black screen, crappy camera. So, I hope this Nexus is my savior!

NexusQ

Dec 9, 2010
Visit site
Will be coming from my almost 2 yr old Nexus One, my girlfriend has the Nexus S and it's not cool that she has the nicer phone.

lddrew

Oct 12, 2011
Visit site
The Samsung convoy....there I said it. Did like that phone as I could get it wet, well actually water killed it, get grease and dirt all over it, and generally just treat it like crap. But I've had smart phone envy for a long time. Loving this phone

Sent from my Incredible 2 HD using Tapatalk