Verizon customers: What phone will you be switching from?

azdmelani

Jul 16, 2010
Visit site
Which phone will you be putting out to pasture when the Galaxy Nexus comes?

I am getting rid of my thunderbolt. Has a screen crack (so much for gorilla glass) and looks like a brick with the extended battery (which is a MUST in my opinion)

TabGuy

Jul 3, 2011
Visit site
Thunderbolt, which replaced my Droid Incredible, which replaced my original Droid.

I'm glad to be done with the Thunderbolt. I love the screen, I love the kickstand, the battery life is good but this is my third Thunderbolt as the prior two had hardware issues. I'm on edge every day waiting for the Thunderbolt hardware to fail. November 10th can't come soon enough.

htowngator

Jan 4, 2011
Visit site
Which phone will you be putting out to pasture when the Galaxy Nexus comes?

I am getting rid of my thunderbolt. Has a screen crack (so much for gorilla glass) and looks like a brick with the extended battery (which is a MUST in my opinion)

FWIW the Bolt never had GG.

Andrew Ruffolo

Jan 5, 2010
Visit site
Thunderbolt. Love HTC, Love the Thunderbolt... But I love AOSP much more. I can't get my work email and AOSP on my thunderbolt... so the t-bolt has to go :/

Mr. Poppalopolis

Jun 3, 2010
Visit site
Droid Incredible. Still a great phone, especially with CM7, but the digitizer is messed up and now the touchscreen has a large dead spot. Ill probably buy the new part for $30 and fix it to sell.

Wildo6882

Aug 13, 2010
Visit site
Not 100% sure I'm switching (depends on what off-contract prices are). But if I do, I'll be coming from the iPhone 4. I've had 3 Android devices prior to the iPhone, and I love the vanilla-ness idea of the Nexus.

adp192

Oct 19, 2011
Visit site
two years on a Satio, I really was about to throw this phone out of the window the other day. Symbian s60v5 is possibly the worst creation ever.

the phone itself has served me well over the years but just being seen using this phone makes me look like a caveman.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tress