Best Buy Return Question

newtonma

Jan 19, 2011
Visit site
So, I couldn't decide between the Rezound and Galaxy Nexus when switching to a new phone. Thinking that the Galaxy Nexus would be out in short order I decided to get the Rezound, and check out the Galaxy Nexus shortly thereafter to make up my mind. I figured at the very least, getting the Rezound would get me familiar with Android again. I purchased the Nexus on it's release date of November 14th. As I bought the phone at full retail I know I get 30 days to return the phone, however, should the Nexus not come out before that, I'm a little stumped about what I should do. Can I return the Rezound and get something else for a few weeks and still return that new phone? I thought that you could return a phone once, but I could be wrong. I'm just hoping it comes out this Friday, but not sure what do if it doesn't. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

moondrius

Mar 14, 2011
Visit site
You could return the phone and buy one at a different store or something. If you do an exchange your 30 days will not reset.

tx_tuff

Aug 31, 2011
Visit site
I had a hard time following the question? I think you said Nexus a few times instead of Rezound or something like that.

I'm also pretty sure the GN will be released this Friday, but have no idea if Best Buy will get stock the same day (but they prob will). If so then just exchange it on Friday.

SpaceHippie

Journeyman
Dec 21, 2010
Visit site
You are in our system now. You are really supposed to exchange once. If you do 2 or more exchanges, a manager can decide to cut you off. Just keep your rezound until the nexus comes out. Nothing better on Verizon anyways.

E.T.

Nov 22, 2011
Visit site
You are in our system now. You are really supposed to exchange once. If you do 2 or more exchanges, a manager can decide to cut you off. Just keep your rezound until the nexus comes out. Nothing better on Verizon anyways.

Lol I feel like this didn't answer answer his question. At all...

newtonma

Jan 19, 2011
Visit site
Holiday Return Policy

As a correction, yes I was tired and rearranged a few things on accident, I have a rezound and am looking to return it for galaxy nexus. I found the link above, I think I may be able to use it in my case, especially as I bought it at full retail and don't have to mess with Verizon return policy. I'm assuming as long as I keep it in prestine shape I should be good to go. Thoughts?

whiteshadow001

Nov 29, 2010
Visit site
Holiday Return Policy

As a correction, yes I was tired and rearranged a few things on accident, I have a rezound and am looking to return it for galaxy nexus. I found the link above, I think I may be able to use it in my case, especially as I bought it at full retail and don't have to mess with Verizon return policy. I'm assuming as long as I keep it in prestine shape I should be good to go. Thoughts?

from what the my local bb manager has told me, you should be fine as long as there is no visible damage to the phone.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty