So no preorders?

jpprice

Jun 30, 2010
Visit site
I was hoping for preorders so that I could have it by Friday. I don't have a VZW store anywhere near me at the moment and not telling when indirect retailers will be getting it.

Unless of course its not coming this week....sorry had to do it.:D

zer0vette

Oct 25, 2011
Visit site
I'm not exactly familiar with the pre-order process with Verizon, but i'm still hoping they open up for pre-orders soon. I'd also be happy with maybe Offering it for sale online maybe a day before it goes on sale in stores. fingers crossed

If no pre-orders, that's fine too lol

complexx

Apr 12, 2011
Visit site
Trying to figure out why Verizon does things the way they do is a hopeless endeavor. Expecting them to do absolutely nothing is the only way to be pleasantly suprised with this company.

k6tcher

May 29, 2011
Visit site
There will be no pre-orders. First come, first serve.

LOL... well if they sell out and have a delay of weeks to months for restock, at least you will know what is coming 1st qtr 2012 after CES. Might be better actually (once you are done crying). You can save that $300 for a more up-to-date phone in 2012. And, YES, any high-end phone released 1st qtr next year will of course have equal to or likely better specs than the Nexus. So don't be sad.... look at missing out as an opportunity... if you do indeed miss out... lol.

jephanie

Nov 11, 2011
Visit site
I don't care HOW they release it, they just need to release it period. At this point, I feel like they need to simply s**t or get off the pot...

Lazerz

Oct 20, 2011
Visit site
LOL... well if they sell out and have a delay of weeks to months for restock, at least you will know what is coming 1st qtr 2012 after CES. Might be better actually (once you are done crying). You can save that $300 for a more up-to-date phone in 2012. And, YES, any high-end phone released 1st qtr next year will of course have equal to or likely better specs than the Nexus. So don't be sad.... look at missing out as an opportunity... if you do indeed miss out... lol.

lol. If I wanted better "specs" right now, I would just get a Galaxy S II Skyrocket. I want a pure Google Nexus phone on VZW's LTE network. I really don't see a new one of those coming 1st quarter 2012 or soon after CES.