Where are you buying??? AC Forums meeting places :)

Sentrix

Mar 9, 2011
Visit site
Niagara Falls Blvd. corp store near the Tim Hortons, off 290, for Buffalo folks.

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Tapatalk

dlcullen

Sep 14, 2010
Visit site
Radio Shack here in southern Oregon says the have them, the Verizon store says they don't... neither want to sell them. Maybe I'll try both tomorrow anyway!

Small_law

Apr 20, 2010
Visit site
Yep I'll be there at 9.

Just went into my local store. They said it's tomorrow. I spoke to the rep who's working in the morning and she said she'll have one for me, so BB is out for me I'm affraid. I was talking to a bunch of them and they weren't saying anything until another rep from across the store said "we can talk about it. It's tomorrow."

I actually hugged the rep. Good lord I've lost my mind waiting for this thing.

philly

Sep 15, 2010
Visit site
my local corp store is still being douchey about it.. "we dont know anything, we dont know if we have stock etc"

I guess Ill go down there in the morning but I dont even wanna give these guys my business.. Verizon support on the phone is great.. these particular people in this store arent.

I went there one time close to closing.. (after calling first to make sure they wouldnt mind) and I get there and the dude is a complete ahole about it.. then another time I went there and returned my razr.. the lady was loudly sighing the whole time till I finally said "are you okay" (in a rudish tone) and she came up with some excuse about it was her back bothering her.

SteelGator

Dec 1, 2011
Visit site
I hope to be at the Corp store at Oxford Valley mall (Bucks County, PA) but they are not confirming release. I have the next two days off, so I am prepared to hunt around until I get one. The Costco in Warminster still thinks they are launching tomorrow, BUT they do not have official word and don't expect it until tomorrow.

botero

Jul 28, 2010
Visit site
I'm hitting the Corporate store on 17th and Market in Philly. My rep emailed me on Monday about an appointment for 5 Nexii (I know the plural of Nexus is Nexus, but Nexii just feels better to me).

DBVille

Nov 18, 2011
Visit site
Man it's getting hostile in here. It seemed as a lot of people were going to the same places. SORRY!!!!!:'(
Yeah, I think the delay (ohh, sorry, time between first cancelled announcement and now) has some folks kind of edgy. Like its noon and they never got their morning coffee. :p

I haven't figured out when I'll be able to get to the local store...or which one I'll go to. In Birmingham, some place.

Blaksmyth

Jun 29, 2010
Visit site
I'll be going to verizon in the morning here in Shreveport La if it isn't on sale online at midnight. ( Doubt they do a midnight release though)

ShiZero

May 28, 2011
alliszero.deviantart.com
This ^^

or Best Buy Boca Raton, FL either the BB mobile at town center or the 441 shadowood Best Buy

can only do BB unfortunately bc i have a ton of gift cards to use up and the BB credit card has no interest rate

Hey, I live in the area! Wanna touch Galaxy Nexii?
wink.gif

molinap1

Apr 27, 2010
Visit site
Ordered on vzw site. Free overnight so should have it friday. I wasn't sure if i was going to have time to sneak out of work and don't want to risk a sell out.

oxymoron

It's been real...
Sep 5, 2011
Visit site
I'm also in MD, but I ordered online. I don't like the salesperson molesting my device, while I stand helpless and just watch.

Would have been grabbing it from Bel Air or White Marsh though. Traffic is probably ridiculous right now anyway, with all the holiday shopping going on.

Looking forward to playing with my new toy all weekend.

*customized tapatalk signature*

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
drkrleitch