Happy Galaxy Nexus day everyone..

Just a few reminders and tips before starting a new thread:

• There are a lot of duplicate threads being created today. Please check to see if there's an existing thread where you can post an issue, ask a question, or get an answer. There are definitely threads related to Facebook, Notification Lights, Google Search bar removal, Galaxy Nexus Getting Hot, etc.. Duplicate threads tend to get buried quickly on pages 3 or higher which increases the chance your thread will never get a response.
    • The search pulldown, above this sticky, allows you to search by thread title only.
    • Please, please, please use descriptive thread titles. Titles like: got a few questions, $199, help!, etc. make it difficult for all members to search and find the most relevant threads they are looking for.

Thanks for choosing AndroidCentral and enjoy your new phone!
    chevyman29, jas o, tk-093 and 25 others like this.
    12-15-2011 04:57 PM
    Bump it, Sticky it, paste it on your forehead :-)
    12-15-2011 05:00 PM
    This what I meant last night but I was typing from an ipad and didn't know I was in the accessories forum
    Cory Streater likes this.
    12-15-2011 07:37 PM
    This what I meant last night but I was typing from an ipad and didn't know I was in the accessories forum
    12-15-2011 08:29 PM
    Yay, Nexus!
    12-15-2011 11:58 PM
    nexus is the iphone killer!!!!
    12-16-2011 12:29 AM
    Dam I thought I waz in trouble
    12-16-2011 05:24 AM
    ok...got it
    12-16-2011 06:27 AM
    12-16-2011 07:34 AM
    What's with the strong arm required viewing? What's the harm if people duplicate topics? It's a community, not a hideout for those suffering from OCD.
    12-16-2011 08:29 AM
    i understand i was actually replying I didn't start the thread
    12-16-2011 08:51 AM
    ok ok
    12-16-2011 10:36 AM
    Lol that's hilarious

Dam I thought I waz in trouble
    You are moosc! J/K of course.
    Johnly likes this.
    12-16-2011 10:56 AM
    What's with the strong arm required viewing? What's the harm if people duplicate topics? It's a community, not a hideout for those suffering from OCD.
    because it makes the viewing pleasure for us that dont post much way better if we can read one thread about battery life or whatever. A community is all about joining in is it not? Like all joining in on the one thread and not being a loner and wanting to see your name in lights starting another about the exact same topic..

Thank you AC for doing this
    12-16-2011 11:14 AM
    I love mine!
    12-16-2011 01:16 PM
    I get one bump every 24. Hella BUMP.
    12-19-2011 11:18 PM
    because it makes the viewing pleasure for us that dont post much way better if we can read one thread about battery life or whatever. A community is all about joining in is it not? Like all joining in on the one thread and not being a loner and wanting to see your name in lights starting another about the exact same topic..

Thank you AC for doing this
    Not to mention it's extremely annoying when people create duplicate threads over and over again for issues that have been discussed and resolved more than once.
    12-25-2011 10:27 PM
    Hey guys. This is my first time joining a forum as well as my first android phone. I'm doing OK finding tips and tricks for my device, but I am having trouble finding instruction on how to navigate the actual website. For example I cannot find out how to start a new post to ask for help, if there is not already a thread on my particular problem. Don't beat me up too much on this, I'm very busy most days and only have time to sit down and surf the web on weekends. I'm on the computer alot at work, but it is an internal system, and so I'm still not to familiar with social sites and how they work, such as this. thanks for any help. I will also be glad to thank you guys when I can figure that out as well. I've seen lots of helpful people and information here. so I know this is where I need to be.
    01-12-2012 11:34 AM
    Hey guys. This is my first time joining a forum as well as my first android phone. I'm doing OK finding tips and tricks for my device, but I am having trouble finding instruction on how to navigate the actual website. For example I cannot find out how to start a new post to ask for help, if there is not already a thread on my particular problem.
    On the left side, just above the section showing the stickies where you posted this reply is a box that says 'New thread'...that'll do it!
    01-12-2012 02:51 PM
    But when I will be able to add new thread?
    01-20-2013 06:38 PM
    I'm pretty sure this has been brought up in another thread ....

(sorry, too easy Can't believe no one else said that)
    01-24-2013 01:49 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD