How does it feel cheap?

hyperdude

Oct 19, 2011
Visit site
I do. I don't think it feels cheap at all. Feathery-light (which goes toward making it seem 'cheap') but in my hand it feels great.

thebrain73

Jul 17, 2011
Visit site
Compared to my HTC EVO it is an improvement. I believe the fit and finish is much better, for example the battery door fits flush. it feels like it is a similar weight as the EVO and only a fraction larger. I am pleased so far.

Eggshen

Aug 29, 2011
Visit site
The phone does feel solid but when I took off the back that felt very flimsy, was not impressed. Doesn't really matter though, I'll always have the kickstand case on it. Just hope that case works with the car dock.

kesnik

Mar 4, 2011
Visit site
I have never been more happy with a device.... .. build quality, GPS insta lock, software (obviously), battery (very happy with the extended 2100mah) l, camera (very happy with the speed and quality) and the keyboard and its improvements.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

Hosehead

May 18, 2010
Visit site
Very pleased. But I broke my back cover a little...bottom doesn't stay all the way. Too many battery pulls this afternoon. :D

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

whiteshadow001

Nov 29, 2010
Visit site
The phone does feel solid but when I took off the back that felt very flimsy, was not impressed. Doesn't really matter though, I'll always have the kickstand case on it. Just hope that case works with the car dock.

I thought the battery door was awesome because it's made of a high grade polymer skin. It's not plastic more like a rubbery material. Reminds me of what I used to coat my pistol grip for my airsoft gun.

Droid800

Banned
Mar 31, 2010
Visit site
This Nexus is MILES ahead of the Nexus S and Charge, and feels better than any of the SII variants (save for the T-mobile version). I was actually really pleasantly surprised by it. The hyperskin back is also really nice. It doesn't look terribly high-quality, but it feels great.

Sure, it's no Razr or iPhone, but it doesn't have to be. It's got its own identity, and its own pleasant feel in hand.

whiteshadow001

Nov 29, 2010
Visit site
This Nexus is MILES ahead of the Nexus S and Charge, and feels better than any of the SII variants (save for the T-mobile version). I was actually really pleasantly surprised by it. The hyperskin back is also really nice. It doesn't look terribly high-quality, but it feels great.

Sure, it's no Razr or iPhone, but it doesn't have to be. It's got its own identity, and its own pleasant feel in hand.

To me the iPhone feels fragile, it's small and makes you feel like if you drop it, it'll shatter(which it will). RAZR on the other hand is solid as a freakin rock. The RAZR is a tank but I love my Gnex.

HawaiianLaker

May 12, 2010
Visit site
i hate when people say samsung makes cheap quality or plasticy phones and then talk about how the iphone is sleek, all i know is ANY samsung phone will take way more hits and falls then the phone 4 and 4s PERIOD

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
drkrleitch