Call Screen glitch or is that how it's supposed to look

trigun123478

Dec 18, 2010
Visit site
When ever I get a call and the phone is asleep, the caller id picture is at the top half of the screen and the bottom half of the screen is black with the lock screen. To me this just looks odd. Anyone else think so? I mean maybe the wallpaper should still be on the bottom. I love this phone the best phone I have ever owned. A few issues but man this is my first nexus and I couldn't be happier. So what are your thoughts on the call screen?

Andrew Ruffolo

Jan 5, 2010
Visit site
When ever I get a call and the phone is asleep, the caller id picture is at the top half of the screen and the bottom half of the screen is black with the lock screen. To me this just looks odd. Anyone else think so? I mean maybe the wallpaper should still be on the bottom. I love this phone the best phone I have ever owned. A few issues but man this is my first nexus and I couldn't be happier. So what are your thoughts on the call screen?

I think thats normal.

davelm

Mar 10, 2011
Visit site
Yeah its normal. You then take the lock-screen slide and move it to what you wanna do. Right to answer. Left to decline. Up to decline, then text.

I agree needs a little tweak to show what options from start. But I like it still.

CBCstillmatic

Jul 19, 2010
Visit site
Is there anyway to optimize the photos for the call screens? Why is it they blow up the picture to the point its ridiculously pixelated and ugly? Am I missing a setting somewhere? I have the photos on my phone but it seams to compress them to thumbnails for the contact then it blows up the thumbnail instead of using the regular pic. Not to big of an issue cause my X and DInc2 did the same thing.

EggoEspada

Jul 17, 2010
Visit site
Is there anyway to optimize the photos for the call screens? Why is it they blow up the picture to the point its ridiculously pixelated and ugly? Am I missing a setting somewhere? I have the photos on my phone but it seams to compress them to thumbnails for the contact then it blows up the thumbnail instead of using the regular pic. Not to big of an issue cause my X and DInc2 did the same thing.

Haven't heard anything yet, but I hope Google does something about this soon.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus

trigun123478

Dec 18, 2010
Visit site
Yeah its normal. You then take the lock-screen slide and move it to what you wanna do. Right to answer. Left to decline. Up to decline, then text.

I agree needs a little tweak to show what options from start. But I like it still.

I know how to use it. Just saying most phones still keep your wallpaper with the lockscreen. So it looks odd to have the bottom half just be black. I agree the pics are ridiculously pixelated.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
danishpeer