Tapatalk

bigcatman

Nov 14, 2011
Visit site
Anyone having an issue where you push back in a thread and it kicks you back to the root of the forums instead of where you were last?

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus

tntdroid

Droiderator
Feb 19, 2010
www.flickr.com
nope no issues here. Check to see if you have a update. I have had it go nuts then find I have a update waiting.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

bigcatman

Nov 14, 2011
Visit site
nope no issues here. Check to see if you have a update. I have had it go nuts then find I have a update waiting.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

No update. I'll try reinstalling it now that I know it's not normal. Thanks fellas!

anon268366

Apr 7, 2011
Visit site
Its probably just a minor bug. It happens to me from time to time on my Samsung fascinate with gingerbread.

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk

wrl

Dec 19, 2011
Visit site
Anyone having an issue where you push back in a thread and it kicks you back to the root of the forums instead of where you were last?

Yes. On top of that, it doesn't want to let me back out to the main list in order to add my other fora logins to the favorites list. For a while I was stuck to just one forum, but after a reinstall and a few reboots, I was able to add another. Now I'm back to being stuck and can only refresh my favorites.

bayou bandit

Sep 2, 2011
Visit site

I've been having this same problem for the past few days. No updates are available for me. Did you ever figure out your issue?

I'm on a Galaxy Nexus, fool!

bigcatman

Nov 14, 2011
Visit site
Yes. On top of that, it doesn't want to let me back out to the main list in order to add my other fora logins to the favorites list. For a while I was stuck to just one forum, but after a reinstall and a few reboots, I was able to add another. Now I'm back to being stuck and can only refresh my favorites.

This is exactly what happened to me! I still haven't figured it out. Tapatalk has never really run that great for me, unfortunately. When I had my Rezound, it absolutely sucked. It constantly lagged and FCed. At least that doesn't happen on the GNex. Still no solution.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CrystalLewis