can i switch over amazon apps to the Android market?

bold1193

May 24, 2011
Visit site
Hey just a question for anyone out there, i have apps in the amason app store and they require updates but amazon doesnt recognize there is an update whereas android market does. Is there any way to port all my amazon apps to the android market?

Thanks in advance:)

Feldhege

Feb 27, 2010
Visit site
I just wish I could get them to not show up under NEW all the time. Some of them are installed on one device and some on another. Also, WIFI analyzer keeps saying that it has an update even though it was installed from Android Market.

xliderider

Nov 13, 2009
Visit site
I hope someone can figure out how to port Amazon apps over to the Android Market, because the Amazon apps require the Amazon Market to be installed and running to open.

TabGuy

Jul 3, 2011
Visit site
I hope someone can figure out how to port Amazon apps over to the Android Market, because the Amazon apps require the Amazon Market to be installed and running to open.

Yes, that's why I only download the free app of the day and never anything else from Amazon. Even so, I must have about 90 of those.

CarbonOak

Jul 10, 2010
Visit site
Yes, that's why I only download the free app of the day and never anything else from Amazon. Even so, I must have about 90 of those.

Yep, I'm the same way, though not nearly as many. They had a lot of good free ones early on, but it's been pretty much crap the past few months. I feel like they would run out of apps to make free.

pool_shark

Aug 21, 2010
Visit site
There is some type of weird crossing going on with certain apps. Seekdroid for instance showed in the Google market that it had an update, even though I knew I downloaded it from Amazon. When I tried to update it from the Google market it said sorry this app can't be updated because it hasn't been purchased.
I don't understand why the Google market can tell that I have it installed when I installed it from Amazon.