Headphones problems with nexus

avifors

Dec 19, 2011
Visit site
Greetings,

So I've just recently switched from a 3gs to a galaxy nexus and am loving the phone. The only issue that has prevented me from not using my 3gs totally is the music playback. Though google music works well in porting my songs/playlists from iTunes, my inline controls on my headphones do not appear to work. I am able to play/pause music and skip a track, but I am unable to use the volume buttons nor rewind a track. Is this an android issue or ICS? Or is it a headphones thing? If it helps, I am using klipsch image S4.

Thanks in advance

Vengeful

Jan 3, 2012
Visit site
Android thing, some apps have worked in the pass but im not sure about now as I haven't found any that work. My only advise would be too get a blue tooth headset if it gets to you.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

majiklantrn

Apr 24, 2011
Visit site
Android thing, some apps have worked in the pass but im not sure about now as I haven't found any that work. My only advise would be too get a blue tooth headset if it gets to you.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

Any good recommendations? What I really want is a bluetooth dock for my car that has power and fits into my aux port. I don't want to wear out my headphone jack.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty