Gmail signature, better on ipad than Gnex?

edoublediz

Banned
Jan 26, 2010
Visit site
when i send an email from the gmail app on my ipad, it sends my signature with business logo/graphics that is on my Apps account. I didnt have to do anything to get it to do that. when i send from my nex it doesnt have anything for the signature. WTF. how is the Apple app better than the android app?

if i am missing something or a setting please let me know. when i send an email from my phone, i would like it to send my real apps signature like the ipad does.

edoublediz

Banned
Jan 26, 2010
Visit site
to be honest, this is my biggest disappointment. how can a native google app perform better on an apple device? wtf?

im just ranting here but seriously how does that happen? i know its not the gnex, it is all android phones because my previous android phones didn't do it either. i just got an ipad over christmas and noticed it. i thought it might have been an app update to all versions of the app. i couldnt check because i had sold my Dinc2 and got caught by the backorder at lets talk. (i used an old Palm Treo 650 lol!) so needless to say i was excited to check it out on my new nex. low and behold no go.

BIG disappointment!

yapkuen

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
no i dont, but i there is only one app available in the market. it is not like apple with versions for ipad and iphone.

True, but given how radically different the version available in the Market looks on a phone (or even on a Gingerbread tablet) vs. on a HC/ICS tablet, I wasn't sure if there's something coded into it that only kicks in when the app identifies that it's installed on a tablet.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty