[Wallpapers] Modded Nexus Wallpapers

zero neck

The Ever-Living
Jan 13, 2011
Visit site
Re: [CUSTOM] Stock ICS Wallpapers

Thanks! The red ones look great on my HTC Rezound. (Wallpaper's are wallpaper's right?) :D

True. I am thinking about modifying the new sense 4.0 walls when i have a minute during the week.

Always on the lookout for more wallpapers as it is :)

zero neck

The Ever-Living
Jan 13, 2011
Visit site
Re: [CUSTOM] Stock ICS Wallpapers

Taste of the sense 4.0 modded walls:

qsy3mdesat.jpg

71vXainverted.jpg

1cyxcICSINK.jpg

svbpZdarkics.jpg

got finals coming up so i can't promise anything, but i'll try to make a .zip available to download this collection asap.

zero neck

The Ever-Living
Jan 13, 2011
Visit site
Re: [WALLS] Modded Stock ICS Wallpapers

Thanks. Planning on learning app inventor to get these in a wallpaper picker for the market but it's going to take some time.

In the meantime - will have a collection of the sense walls up in a week or two and plan to do similar modifications to the wallpapers that come with other new devices launching with ics. :)

zero neck

The Ever-Living
Jan 13, 2011
Visit site
Re: [Wallpapers] Modded Stock ICS/Sense4 Walls

i plan to do the walls from any phones coming out with ics (figure there's really not much point going backwards, but im willing to do specific walls if there is interest - you can post whatever in here and i can modify it if you like - to the best of my ability, of course).

the sense ones came out slightly grainier than i would have liked but im working to fix them (they were so saturated to begin with they really didnt take to the mods as smoothly as the nexus papes for example).

anyway - glad you like them. use them for good! (not evil) :)

zero neck

The Ever-Living
Jan 13, 2011
Visit site
Re: [Wallpapers] Modded Stock Jelly Bean, ICS, and Sense 4 Walls

I think there might be more when jb is official but I don't have any proof :)

zero neck

The Ever-Living
Jan 13, 2011
Visit site
Re: [Wallpapers] Modded Stock Jelly Bean, ICS, and Sense 4 Walls

updated jelly bean download pack - changed some walls to make the darks darker, the whites whiter. etc

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smokedog87