interesting data drop just occurred

DancesWithFarts

Jan 6, 2012
Visit site
as i've always said, it's vzw's exchange server causing the probs.

a min ago, i called a friend who also has the GN. he's in another state. both of our phones dropped the signal at the exact same time right after he answered my call. i called im back and it turns out we have also both dropped the signal today two times-at the exact same time.

just wanted to throw that out there for all the people that think the prob lies with their GN, and/or ran off to exchange it for another (lesser) phone :cool:

GNex Girl

Feb 5, 2012
Visit site
as i've always said, it's vzw's exchange server causing the probs.

a min ago, i called a friend who also has the GN. he's in another state. both of our phones dropped the signal at the exact same time right after he answered my call. i called im back and it turns out we have also both dropped the signal today two times-at the exact same time.

just wanted to throw that out there for all the people that think the prob lies with their GN, and/or ran off to exchange it for another (lesser) phone :cool:
Or the problem is specific to how the GNex connects/hands off with VZW towers/servers.

GNex Girl

Feb 5, 2012
Visit site
Also, I had connectivity problems about 30 minutes ago with my GNex, was that the time frame for you? I had to dial 4 times to get the call to go through.

DancesWithFarts

Jan 6, 2012
Visit site
Or the problem is specific to how the GNex connects/hands off with VZW towers/servers.

it's affected all LTE phones that have ever been released on vzw's network, but does seem more specific to the GN. this is the inconsistent nature of exchange server probs. there's threads on the razr maxx forums about data drops, but not so much on the (standard) razr forums. not much with the rezound, but a ton with the bionic. etc....

Also, I had connectivity problems about 30 minutes ago with my GNex, was that the time frame for you? I had to dial 4 times to get the call to go through.

yeah, about that! our phone rules, vzw's network sucks lol. they're fixing it though. this is the first my phone has done this in almost a month. :D

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty