Bad time to get one?

ultravisitor

Aug 29, 2010
Visit site
I would think at least the Rezound would get ics first. Read over there, they're pissed. They have till June to officially call Verizon liars as they were promised "early 2012".

And what the hell did they expect? They knew what they were getting into when they chose the Rezound and that horrid Sense skin.

mobilemedic20

Feb 12, 2010
Visit site

mldiroff

Jul 11, 2010
Visit site
I was in the same boat, rockin' the DInc, rooted and ROM'ed a bunch. Made the jump to the GN through Costco and........I LOVE IT. It's absolutely awesome. Super fast, you're gonna get excellent upgrades........'ga head, doo it'

NHBass39

Sep 6, 2010
Visit site
I was in the same boat, rockin' the DInc, rooted and ROM'ed a bunch. Made the jump to the GN through Costco and........I LOVE IT. It's absolutely awesome. Super fast, you're gonna get excellent upgrades........'ga head, doo it'

Did you root the nexus to? If you did is it real hard to do and could you put it back to stock if need be?

Dural

Jul 12, 2010
Visit site
I was hesitant to use my upgrade on a new phone until seeing what was coming down the pipe in Vegas and then at MWC. Then, I had no choice but to upgrade to a GN when my Droid X finally folded. Now in hindsight, I have no regrets whatsoever. It is painfully obvious that nothing of consequence is coming to Big Red until the middle of this year, at the earliest. Under no circumstances could I have waited that long.

Bottom line: Now is the time to pick up a device, and the Nexus is at the top of the mountain for the foreseeable future.

NHBass39

Sep 6, 2010
Visit site
I was hesitant to use my upgrade on a new phone until seeing what was coming down the pipe in Vegas and then at MWC. Then, I had no choice but to upgrade to a GN when my Droid X finally folded. Now in hindsight, I have no regrets whatsoever. It is painfully obvious that nothing of consequence is coming to Big Red until the middle of this year, at the earliest. Under no circumstances could I have waited that long.

Bottom line: Now is the time to pick up a device, and the Nexus is at the top of the mountain for the foreseeable future.

Is yours rooted?

ultravisitor

Aug 29, 2010
Visit site
Did you root the nexus to? If you did is it real hard to do and could you put it back to stock if need be?

There is a one-click program available that people can use to unlock and root. It can also be used to unroot and relock and return to stock. It's very, very easy.