Google Play APK Review filter

Sippykipnip

Sep 6, 2011
Visit site
Hi Guys,

I have a the Galaxy Nexus (unrooted) and downloaded the new apk. For some reason or another, the review filter doesn't display for me. I tried uninstalling the updates, going back to the original market. I have also cleared data and cache and rebooted and no success to push an official build. It is the 3.5.15 update I downloaded, yet review filter just doesn't show up for some reason. Any thoughts what might cause this? I searched everywhere and I haven't come up with any real answer.

Thanks!

sicario666

Dec 27, 2009
Visit site
So you don't have access to Google play while unrooted? Its still displayed as the market? Just trying to understand what a going on here.

Dropped from LiquidNexus via Tapatalk

Sippykipnip

Sep 6, 2011
Visit site
No, I do have Google Play, but with the latest build...when you go into an app that you want to download, the review filter isn't showing up like it should be. Like there should be that little corner arrow to display different options, isn't present. But I get the tabbed view of my installed apps and All Apps.

sicario666

Dec 27, 2009
Visit site
Try clearing app data in settings...apps...all. find play and clear data. See if it helps.

sicario666

Dec 27, 2009
Visit site
Lol. It happens to the best of us. Now we can both pay it forward if it happens to someone else. I'm glad you got to the bottom of it.