Google messages issue

trucksmoveamerica#AC

Trusted Member
Jul 20, 2010
Visit site
Had anyone had any issues of the Google messages jiggling up and down while typing messages. I've updated the app and cleared cache and still does it. It doesn't go do it all the time, so I'm not catching what's causing it. I tried downloading a video for you to watch , but not looking like it worked. Correction it is working, just give it time

//cloud.tapatalk.com/s/65ce91242476c/Screen_Recording_20240215_161318_Messages.mp4

Last edited:

ironass

Mar 9, 2015
Visit site
Had anyone had any issues of the Google messages jiggling up and down while typing messages. I've updated the app and cleared cache and still does it. It doesn't go do it all the time, so I'm not catching what's causing it. I tried downloading a video for you to watch , but not looking like it worked. Correction it is working, just give it time

//cloud.tapatalk.com/s/65ce91242476c/Screen_Recording_20240215_161318_Messages.mp4
I can see from your video exactly what you mean. As dear old granny ironass would say... "It's wobbling like a jelly in a North East gale."

Have you tried wiping the phone's cache partition and repairing apps? See...

trucksmoveamerica#AC

Trusted Member
Jul 20, 2010
Visit site
Did some searching and found this. I'm on beta, didn't know I was. I tried the clear cache and clear data, no help. I went to uninstall to reinstall and that's when I discovered I was on beta. I uninstalled the beta and problem went away. It's a issue with their last beta release.

So if anyone else gets this issue, check to see if you're on beta..if so, uninstall the beta version.

Last edited:

trucksmoveamerica#AC

Trusted Member
Jul 20, 2010
Visit site
How do you find the non beta version?
Just go to Google messages in the playstore and select uninstall. That's all I did, it didn't uninstall, now just says update. I don't know if you can uninstall Google messages, might be a system app now?? I also don't have auto update turned on in playstore

If you scroll down further in the description you have the option to leave the beta program.