Lavitapostandroid

Aug 18, 2011
Visit site
I picked up a galaxy nexus to try out big reds network. I wasn't sure how it would be in my neighborhood. Coming from a gs2 with touchwiz. I can honestly say I am enamored with this phone. I love it. The galaxy s2 is a fine phone when I customized the he'll out of it, but the GN is perfect just the way it is. The difference is negligible size wize. The only spot I cannot use one handed is the notification bar because of the height of the screen. I would heartily recommend this phone to anyone who asked me about it.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

Jasper

Apr 15, 2011
Visit site
Get nova launcher prime. The gestures allows a simple down swipe anywhere on ur home screen and down comes your notification bar. Good stuff.... :)

zero neck

The Ever-Living
Jan 13, 2011
Visit site
Get nova launcher prime. The gestures allows a simple down swipe anywhere on ur home screen and down comes your notification bar. Good stuff.... :)

i got rid of the google search bar. instead i use nova gestures: swipe up = voice search.

very convenient.

mumfoau

Trusted Member
Oct 29, 2010
Visit site
I just picked up a Nexus today with extended battery for $250 from Craigslist. So far, I love this thing. Much better than the Razr I had last week.

zero neck

The Ever-Living
Jan 13, 2011
Visit site
I used adw launcher before how does it compare to it?

nova and apex dont support themes yet (the baked in type).

otherwise they have comparable features. adw's been around a while longer so it probably has a few more features but both nova and apex ahve alot of options.

Hovik818

Sep 30, 2010
Visit site

Nova Launcher would make my phone reboot few times a day when I would try to pull down the notification bar. Ever since I uninstalled it, that issue has been gone. Sad thing is, I haven't heard that issue from anyone else.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tress