Why didn't google list ALL of the changes with 4.0.4?

Misterb

May 26, 2011
Visit site
I realize there's probably a lot of seat of the pants placebo effect going on with this update, but at the same time myself and others are pointing out obvious changes that were made with the update, that I don't remember being on the list. For example, I noticed when the phone is on and I press and hold the power button, there is now a different looking toggle for mute, vibrate, and sound. I like it, because the wording before was illogical, where you would have to click the wording that sound is on, to then turn it off.

So, why didn't google list ALL of the changes? Where can we get a real official list that shows everything?

Until then, let's combine what we know here

Mastaking

Jul 18, 2010
Visit site
A lot of the changes from .2 to .4 are the same changes that were in the leaked version of .4 that came out months ago. I don't have a link handy but you should Google that list and then add the changes here for others to see.

McSlappy

May 13, 2012
Visit site
A lot of the changes from .2 to .4 are the same changes that were in the leaked version of .4 that came out months ago. I don't have a link handy but you should Google that list and then add the changes here for others to see.

Also your not just getting the changes from the .4 change log technically your getting all the .3 changes as well. So combine both sets.

Misterb

May 26, 2011
Visit site

Thanks for the info. I tried google, but I'm having a bit of a problem finding what you're referencing. Its probably right there in front of my face, but I'm just not seeing it. Any way you could be so kind as to post it here for us?

Thanks in advance