I'm running jelly bean... and just downloaded the best twitter app I have ever used. Tweet lanes. But anyways, I have noticed I can see emoji. They are black and white. So my jb users can u see emojis?
    07-07-2012 08:20 AM
    I can see them.

This reminds me of a girl I know who lost her iPhone. Her parents refused to buy her another (she lost three in two years), and they got her a GSII Skyrocket as a replacement.

Despite the fact that she recognizes that it's faster and has a much better screen, she hates it. Why? She can't see emoji in Twitter.
    07-07-2012 09:04 AM
    I can see them.

This reminds me of a girl I know who lost her iPhone. Her parents refused to buy her another (she lost three in two years), and they got her a GSII Skyrocket as a replacement.

Despite the fact that she recognizes that it's faster and has a much better screen, she hates it. Why? She can't see emoji in Twitter.
    Wow. I dont like emoji. 2 childish for me.
    07-07-2012 11:07 AM
    Not going to lie, I had no idea what the heck an emoji was until I clicked on that picture lol.

(But I instantly disliked it, if that's any consolation )
    07-07-2012 11:28 AM
    Not going to lie, I had no idea what the heck an emoji was until I clicked on that picture lol.

(But I instantly disliked it, if that's any consolation )
    Haha. Its some crapple stuff. The only argument some iphone users have "I can see emoji"
    07-07-2012 12:54 PM
    You can also use third party SMS apps(like Handcent or GO SMS) and add the emoji plugins if you want to send or receive emoji. I find it necessary with a lot of iPhone using friends/family.
    07-07-2012 06:13 PM
    You can also use third party SMS apps(like Handcent or GO SMS) and add the emoji plugins if you want to send or receive emoji. I find it necessary with a lot of iPhone using friends/family.
    Yeah. But I don't think it allows you to view them on twitter.
    07-07-2012 06:41 PM
    I noticed this on Instagram today. I logged into an ipad once, was in disgust. Saw it today after getting the update two days ago. At least it's small and monochrome. Why Google, why?!
    12-17-2012 07:27 PM
    Stock messaging app supports it as well. Just download the emoji dictionary in Language and Input.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Android Central Forums
    12-22-2012 05:12 PM
    Official twitter client has been showing them for a little while as well. Not sure how I feel about them though. Most of the posts I see them in over use them so I'm not impressed.
    12-22-2012 10:46 PM
    Hi all, some people really love emoji, it is nice now to have it, helps transition iOS users to Android too. It's not just Apple, it is a Unicode standard now so all can enjoy. Personally I have had a bad experience with ex-girlfriend/stalkers using a lot of emoji when we were going out. Now it is just my parents and I so not so bad. But girls especially girlfriends I find can really, really get into emoji.
    01-03-2013 10:56 PM
    Please see all Emoji discussion consolidated to this thread:
    [SOLVED][Android 4.1][iOS] How Emoji works on Android and iOS

Apologies for my multiple replies.
    (Mods, please adjust accordingly)
    01-03-2013 11:21 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD