Please help!

ayooo0

Jul 13, 2012
Visit site
image.jpgSo I accidentally activated my old phone and now I can't get back to my ROOTED nexus on euroskank cm10. When I call *228 it goes to some app that says its activating.... But I need to press 1 on the dial pad and the app doesn't have a dial pad i can open!!!!!! Wtf! Please help

2defmouze

Jul 9, 2011
Visit site
View attachment 41139So I accidentally activated my old phone and now I can't get back to my ROOTED nexus on euroskank cm10. When I call *228 it goes to some app that says its activating.... But I need to press 1 on the dial pad and the app doesn't have a dial pad i can open!!!!!! Wtf! Please help

Don't dial that from a 4G phone, you can fry your sim card. It activates on its own. If you can't get it working do a factory image restore and lock the bootloader, then bring it to Verizon and have them check the SIM card and give you a new one if you need it, as you might.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

ayooo0

Jul 13, 2012
Visit site
Ughhhhhhhhhhh do I need an adult there? Hoping to do this a way my dad wouldn't find out. And i have an app called voodoo ota rootkeeper. Will that work?

diesteldorf

Dec 1, 2010
Visit site
Don't bother taking the phone. Just go to a VZW store and ask for a new simple to use with a phone you bought on ebay. They give them away all the time

vivek615

May 8, 2012
Visit site
Not necessarily I've picked up a couple simms ... obviously I am an adult/ and an account holder but they didn't ask for id...

No harm in trying I guess

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AmeliaRodriguez