What's Wrong With My GNEX? Battery Life Sux

mr2nv

Dec 5, 2011
Visit site
I had the awake bug before with the stock kernel. Loaded Franco's and still having the same issues. The awake issue comes and goes and seems like it's somewhat related to recent apps that are still opened. But this time, I don't think I had anything opened except email. This is the worst drainage of battery I've seen. More than 50% in 2 hours?

Screenshot_2012-10-26-10-19-55.pngScreenshot_2012-10-26-10-18-19.pngScreenshot_2012-10-26-10-18-24.png

dcastillo

Oct 27, 2011
Visit site
its definitely your exchange email...
I assume your phone is pretty warm right?

Plenty have had this issue, including myself, I basically stopped using the built in exchange email for my hotmail and downloaded the actually hotmail app. Then I disabled the exchange app just incase...

at least thats my theory :)

mr2nv

Dec 5, 2011
Visit site
Just noticed I don't have the updated radios for JB. Also, where I sit in my office, I'm lucky if I can get 3G and most of the time I turn off 4G at work. In this example, I still had 4G on. I'm thinking maybe the combination of not having updated radios and the phone constantly looking for signal could be the cause. Anyone care to weigh in on that theory?