50% off on All Samsung Mobile US Accessories (Including Note II) With This Coupon Code

wyndslash

Oct 24, 2012
Visit site
The tectiles is quite interesting but I wouldn't know what to use it for lol

Sent from my Amazon Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

gollum18

Oct 10, 2011
Visit site
Is this only for use with the note 2 or is this for all Samsung products, I'm interested since all the us s3 have universal accessories I really want a flip case:p

Edit: nvrmind samsungs accessories are to expensive for me, I'll just buy em on eBay.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

arundc

May 3, 2010
Visit site

Raptor007

Trusted Member
Apr 18, 2010
Visit site
It seems this coupon code is doing its job because certain accessories I want are back ordered and Samsung does NOT honor the code on back ordered items which to me is a joke. I wanted the charger w/ extra battery and black TPU case but both are BO now.

brentj

Oct 9, 2012
Visit site
This coupon code is in the exact format of the code I received by email from Samsung after I registered my GN2, but with different final four digits. The email says it is limited to "10 items per shipping address," but maybe it is 10 items per coupon code. I'm wondering if this was a code sent personally to the opening poster after s/he registered a GN2, and maybe now it has been all used up. ???

Anyway, register your device on Samsung's web site, and you should probably receive your own 50% off coupon code by email from Samsung.

NHBass39

Sep 6, 2010
Visit site
This coupon code is in the exact format of the code I received by email from Samsung after I registered my GN2, but with different final four digits. The email says it is limited to "10 items per shipping address," but maybe it is 10 items per coupon code. I'm wondering if this was a code sent personally to the opening poster after s/he registered a GN2, and maybe now it has been all used up. ???

Anyway, register your device on Samsung's web site, and you should probably receive your own 50% off coupon code by email from Samsung.

Can you post yours. The other code is no longer valid

OchoCILINDROS

Oct 25, 2012
Visit site
The code that I posted was taken from the Android Police website. I didn't see Android Central post it on their site probably because they also sell accessories, so I decided to share with my fellow Verizon SGN2 fans in this forum.

Raptor007

Trusted Member
Apr 18, 2010
Visit site
Of the few accessories I want, case and battery w/ charger are on back order and the discount code DOES NOT WORK on back ordered items. Screw you Samsung, it's not my fault you can't stock inventory on a new phone.