Click this button cover out

karsdroid

Jun 30, 2012
Visit site
Yikes.....i don't really notice the logo but having the button a solid color different from my phone would drive me crazy, it would be all i would see..... aesthetically really unpleasing for me....post pics of your phones when you get the button covers on....we'll all be interested to take a look...

ibcop

Trusted Member
Mar 9, 2011
Visit site
Yikes.....i don't really notice the logo but having the button a solid color different from my phone would drive me crazy, it would be all i would see..... aesthetically really unpleasing for me....post pics of your phones when you get the button covers on....we'll all be interested to take a look...

I'm with ya. The home button does't bother me.

klondike1024

Jun 25, 2012
Visit site
The home button logo does not bother me. I checked it out in the store today. I have been trying to decide if I should get the Galaxy Note 2 on AT&T or Verizon. After looking at the plans they offer I believe that Verizon will be a little bit cheaper and have better coverage in my area. I thought the changes Verizon made to the phone would bother me but when I checked out the phone I felt everything would be fine utilizing some custom settings.

anon(394005)

Banned
Jul 5, 2011
Visit site
I understand it's entirely subjective, but I actually prefer the button with the logo. It's a subtle distinction from other Note 2's and looks better than just a solid color button (bland IMO). To be frank, I find these button covers rather ugly, not to mention over-priced ($9.99) for three different colors of which I could may be consider using only the silver one (so $10 for ONE cover? :eek:). Also don't like how they raise the button and cover the silver trim around it ruining the look and feel of the native button. Anyway, just my two cents. :)

Not sure if it's the same type of button cover, but check out the picture of this phone with one (looks cheap to me):

http://forums.androidcentral.com/ve...t-your-homescreen-thread-yet.html#post2382107

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cloudsofmana