Second SD card for Galaxy Note II

jlko

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
I bought a 16gb Verizon Note II over the weekend and installed a second SD card that is 32gb. (great deal at costco) I installed it, loaded 11 gb of music onto the phone and now its saying its out of room.

Is the limitation that the phone only goes up to 32gb or is there something I need to do to integrate the additional SD card?

chuckawd

Mar 29, 2011
Visit site
I bought a 16gb Verizon Note II over the weekend and installed a second SD card that is 32gb. (great deal at costco) I installed it, loaded 11 gb of music onto the phone and now its saying its out of room.

Is the limitation that the phone only goes up to 32gb or is there something I need to do to integrate the additional SD card?

It sounds like the music got installed on the phones internal memory.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2

MrMLK

Oct 31, 2012
Visit site
Its a little tricky.

The internal memory is accessed at /sdcard (and also at /storage/sdcard0
The actually SD card is accessed at /storage/extSdCard

Raptor007

Trusted Member
Apr 18, 2010
Visit site
Nope, they don't. Not sure if you considered the 64GB microSDHC cards or not but with the developers working on ways to bind apps you may want a bigger card to hold those 1.5-2GB games on.

mish369

Dec 8, 2012
Visit site
I plan to purchase a 64gb SD Card (about $99-sale) and also the Samsung Galaxy Note II 16gb phone ($199.99-Rogers-3yr plan). As I will have to upload data to the sd card separate from the internal memory, would it be cheaper to wait for the phone in the 64gb internal memory format probably selling at $299.99-Rogers-3yr plan)? And if so for the latter, any idea when they will be available in Canada?