Verizon payment plan for note 2.

pool_shark

Aug 21, 2010
Visit site
For anyone that wants the note 2 but struggling with the money, there apparently is another option.

My brother is now interested in getting the Note 2 on Verizon. He was doing it online but at the end it stated his monthly payment would be $41 and change.
Obviously that didn't look right since he has unlimited data, texting, and a voice plan.

He decided to call and find why that was appearing.
They told him the $41 plus change is what would be added to his regular monthly payment to finance the full price of the note 2 instead of paying all $700 up front.

corymcnutt

Jan 16, 2011
Visit site
For anyone that wants the note 2 but struggling with the money, there apparently is another option.

My brother is now interested in getting the Note 2 on Verizon. He was doing it online but at the end it stated his monthly payment would be $41 and change.
Obviously that didn't look right since he has unlimited data, texting, and a voice plan.
He decided to call and find why that was appearing.
They told him the $41 plus change is what would be added to his regular monthly payment to finance the full price of the note 2 instead of paying all $700 up front.

I was told the payment plan was only for tablets, not phones, otherwise I would have done that!

z71kris

What does that do?
Apr 19, 2011
Visit site
I tried looking at this today online and could not find a way to finance the phone only the wireless tethering plan showed up in the monthly column ...

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Tapatalk 2

Jude526

Trusted Member
Dec 13, 2010
Visit site
There is no payment plan on any phone. I just called

sent from either my HTC Rezound or my Samsung Galaxy 10.1 tablet

NHBass39

Sep 6, 2010
Visit site
There is no payment plan on any phone. I just called

Jude when are you getting one? I know you we're talking about it? It's truly a fantastic phone. Best I've ever owned to date.

Jude526

Trusted Member
Dec 13, 2010
Visit site
Jude when are you getting one? I know you we're talking about it? It's truly a fantastic phone. Best I've ever owned to date.

I can't get it till March 28th. I am ready for it too. LOL. I won 100.00 shopping spree from android central. Chose accessories for the Note2! !!

kwjones

Sep 25, 2010
Visit site
I never seen that option and I brought 2 tablets and 2 note 2's. I get credit, gift cards or bill to account.
He must be thinking of tmobile. They the only ones I know that does that

Sent from my SCH-I800 using Tapatalk 2

pool_shark

Aug 21, 2010
Visit site
I never seen that option and I brought 2 tablets and 2 note 2's. I get credit, gift cards or bill to account.
He must be thinking of tmobile. They the only ones I know that does that

Sent from my SCH-I800 using Tapatalk 2

LOL
My brother may not always pay attention to detail, but I think he knows what cellular carrier he uses and where he sends his money.

I'll go thru it with him tomorrow to make sure he's choosing the Note 2, but he told me when he called Verizon to ask they said yes, it is for the phone.

ibcop

Trusted Member
Mar 9, 2011
Visit site
I can't get it till March 28th. I am ready for it too. LOL. I won 100.00 shopping spree from android central. Chose accessories for the Note2! !!

What did you scoop up?

pool_shark

Aug 21, 2010
Visit site
My brother called Verizon again.
The first time the person he was talking to checked with 3 different people and told him that yes, the $41+ was the monthly price of the phone.

When he talked to someone a few minutes ago they told him that person and all of those people they talked to were wrong. There is no monthly pricing.

Sorry for the confusion.

gafly

Jul 9, 2010
Visit site
My brother called Verizon again.
The first time the person he was talking to checked with 3 different people and told him that yes, the $41+ was the monthly price of the phone.

When he talked to someone a few minutes ago they told him that person and all of those people they talked to were wrong. There is no monthly pricing.

Sorry for the confusion.

I was kind of waiting for a "Note II" that happened to look oddly similar to a Galaxy Tab to show up in his mailbox... lol.

Scott Kenyon

Apr 2, 2011
Visit site
I've been dying to get a note 2. Perhaps I'll give this a try. I shall report my success or failure here to see if they're doing it in store or if it's mixed results.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Android Central Forums

gafly

Jul 9, 2010
Visit site
I've been dying to get a note 2. Perhaps I'll give this a try. I shall report my success or failure here to see if they're doing it in store or if it's mixed results.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Android Central Forums

Pool Shark's last post says that they are not doing it and his brother was mistaken. There is NO payment plan for smartphones through Verizon.

Sent from my Galaxy Note II

fofjjsr

Android4life
Aug 18, 2011
Visit site
The only payment plan is for tablets. It is only in store at a corporate location.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Android Central Forums

matrix2004

Oct 19, 2009
Visit site
I paid about $125.00 dollars up front and had the remaining $200.00 'billed to my account'. So on the January or February bill i will have to pay the monthly bill plus the $200.00....So what i will do is pay $175.00 as soon as the bill is available on Verizon's website and on my next pay check which is two weeks after that, i'll pay the rest. This will wind up getting paid on the due date or a few days after but before getting disconnected for being past due. LOL.

gafly

Jul 9, 2010
Visit site
I paid about $125.00 dollars up front and had the remaining $200.00 'billed to my account'. So on the January or February bill i will have to pay the monthly bill plus the $200.00....So what i will do is pay $175.00 as soon as the bill is available on Verizon's website and on my next pay check which is two weeks after that, i'll pay the rest. This will wind up getting paid on the due date or a few days after but before getting disconnected for being past due. LOL.

You will not get disconnected for being past due. You will, however, get a $5 late fee tacked on. It takes several months of an past due balance to get disconnected.

Hail6

Dec 5, 2012
Visit site
You will not get disconnected for being past due. You will, however, get a $5 late fee tacked on. It takes several months of an past due balance to get disconnected.

You are very right my friend, I have owed like 800 on a bill due to upgrades/ bill a little late

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Android Central Forums

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Non