Note 2 Dock

infmethod

Oct 25, 2012
Visit site
I check Samsung's site for the Note 2 dock a couple times a week and have yet to see it not be on back order. Is there anywhere I can buy this thing? I'd much rather get the 50% off but at this point, I'll pay the $100. Do Verizon stores sell this stuff?

DaRkL3AD3R

Jul 17, 2010
Visit site
I've got money down that says as soon as January is over we see these things magically come back in stock everywhere with a huge abundance.

Samsung waiting for those 50% off coupons to expire ;) might just have to pull the trigger on an MHL adapter, OTG cable and the longer S Pen with eraser just for the sake of using the coupon.

tetaganda

Dec 30, 2012
Visit site
I just ordered it from shopandroid. It's $10 off and free shipping since it is over $50. It says ill get it between January 14-16. :)

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Android Central Forums

Eclipse2K

Mar 22, 2011
Visit site
Did you order the White ($99.00) Note dock or the Black ($49.99) Galaxy Universal? And are these two docks exactly the same fit wise other then the price, color, and multimedia capabilities? I want a charging dock and that's it yet I don't want to pay more than I need to.

tetaganda

Dec 30, 2012
Visit site
Did you order the White ($99.00) Note dock or the Black ($49.99) Galaxy Universal? And are these two docks exactly the same fit wise other then the price, color, and multimedia capabilities? I want a charging dock and that's it yet I don't want to pay more than I need to.

I ordered the white note 2 dock because I want the multiple usb and charging capability and stand.

I believe these two fit the note the same way. If you want just a charging dock, you might want this from amazon
Samsung Note Travel Desktop Charging Dock
http://www.amazon.com/dp/B0076Z3FUY...ag=hawk-future-20&ascsubtag=UUacUvbUpU2513727http://www.amazon.com/dp/B0076Z3FUY...ag=hawk-future-20&ascsubtag=UUacUvbUpU2513727

Hope it helps

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Android Central Forums

infmethod

Oct 25, 2012
Visit site
This dock is sweet! Was playing gta 3 on my big screen with a ps3 controller! Hooked up a wireless keynoard/mouse combo and everything is plug and play!

Question, where can I find a usb to note 2 mini usb adapter? (For when I want to use the ps3 controller without the dock/big screen)

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Android Central Forums

kgk1985

Mar 7, 2011
Visit site
I've got money down that says as soon as January is over we see these things magically come back in stock everywhere with a huge abundance.

Samsung waiting for those 50% off coupons to expire ;) might just have to pull the trigger on an MHL adapter, OTG cable and the longer S Pen with eraser just for the sake of using the coupon.

I think the 50% off coupon you get for registering your GN2 only applies to accessories under $49.99. If I remember correctly, check the fine print

sent from Galaxy Note 2

DroidXcon

Oct 21, 2010
Visit site
This dock is sweet! Was playing gta 3 on my big screen with a ps3 controller! Hooked up a wireless keynoard/mouse combo and everything is plug and play!

Question, where can I find a usb to note 2 mini usb adapter? (For when I want to use the ps3 controller without the dock/big screen)

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Android Central Forums

You want an otg (on the go) cable. Check Amazon and be sure to read reviews

From my Galaxy Note 2 via Tapatalk

leroybrute

Mar 27, 2011
Visit site
All of our stores in Boise Idaho have them. I bought 2 of them. Very handy. Wireless keyboard and mouse work great. Won't power up my passport HD though. It errors out. It is also formatted to fat 32. Works with my powered otg cable.

Last edited:

DaRkL3AD3R

Jul 17, 2010
Visit site
I think the 50% off coupon you get for registering your GN2 only applies to accessories under $49.99. If I remember correctly, check the fine print

Just checked my email with the coup, the $50 you're referring to is how much you have to spend to get free shipping. There is no limitation on the coupon itself other than it only applies to Samsung Mobile accessories.

And other users from 2 months ago have already reported using the coupon on the dock. It's too bad Verizon is freaking fail and took ages to get it on their network. These things were in stock just fine back when the AT&T Note 2 launched. Now they're all gone and I'm waiting till the very last day of my coupon's life before I give in and buy everything I need but the dock. Rather use it than see it wasted on nothing.

Johnly

Retired Moderator
Oct 6, 2010
Visit site
Been through several threads and I must say, it is nice to read a thread full of :D WIN!

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
andrewsmith