- 1 Posts
Verizon 4.1.2 update failed on a rooted phone
I have a rooted Verizon Note 2. Received the update notice couple days ago from Verizon and started to proceed with the update. Once the update is finished downloading, my phone restarted itself and it went into the boot screen. I chose Reboot --> System, so the phone can continue with the reboot. However, when the phone came back on, it showed that the update has failed. Has anyone had the same experience?! Or is it still possible to obtain updates from Verizon if you have a rooted phone?
- 05-09-2013, 09:57 AM #2
- 1,818 Posts
Re: Verizon 4.1.2 update failed on a rooted phone
Last edited by lpt2569; 05-09-2013 at 10:10 AM.
- 05-10-2013, 06:53 PM #3
- By Onebadram in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 2Last Post: 05-07-2013, 10:51 AM
- By PhoenixMike in forum Droid BionicReplies: 33Last Post: 11-03-2012, 10:12 AM
- By carzaddict in forum Bionic Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 16Last Post: 10-13-2011, 01:43 AM
- By ahmedh2001 in forum Android 2.3 GingerbreadReplies: 1Last Post: 09-05-2011, 07:07 PM
- By mordak in forum Motorola BravoReplies: 4Last Post: 04-20-2011, 02:23 AM