Wired Earphones with mic

phillthedrill

Feb 19, 2011
Visit site
I was just wondering if anyone has used wired earphones with mic for the Note 2, and if so......which ones have the best clarity? I was born with some hearing loss, so sometimes I have a hard time hearing the other caller when using just the phone up to my face. I can hear them, but sometimes they are hard to understand even if I use the extra volume. They sound either muffled at times or not talking clearly. Also, when you take a phone call, does the caller come out of both earphone speakers or just one side? Thanks.

viper31573

Aug 3, 2012
Visit site
I was just wondering if anyone has used wired earphones with mic for the Note 2, and if so......which ones have the best clarity? I was born with some hearing loss, so sometimes I have a hard time hearing the other caller when using just the phone up to my face. I can hear them, but sometimes they are hard to understand even if I use the extra volume. They sound either muffled at times or not talking clearly. Also, when you take a phone call, does the caller come out of both earphone speakers or just one side? Thanks.

my beats headphones have a mic in them. i use them when i go walking since im already listeing to music. i have no problems with clearity or volume. been a while since ive been walking due to family health problems,heat/rain here in FL, and being away on vacation, but im pretty sure i can hear the call out of both ears.

Technified

Aug 27, 2010
Visit site
I use klipsch earbuds. There is an on/off button to use for your music player. It also activates s-voice as well. The mic on the earbuds is very clear. The person on the other end will not have any problem hearing you. You can hear who you are talking to in both buds or just one however you chose. Music sounds phenomenal through these earbuds. They run about 59.99. Good luck.

SENT FROM MY AMAZING NOTE 2!

phillthedrill

Feb 19, 2011
Visit site
Thank you both for your suggestions. Anyone that uses Bluetooth headsets, feel free to reply too. I am just trying to find some that are really clear to hear out of, and has a mic that works well for the callers to hear. Thanks.

Trees

Sep 20, 2012
Visit site
I can relate as I have some "ear issues". Thanks to getting old, weapons in the military, blasting car stereos as a teenager (yes, listen to your parents) and another factor I won't disclose; I often miss hearing parts of higher pitched or softer conversations.

I use two different types while at work, depending upon which part of the building I'm in. I've noticed that the in-ear types are better for blocking out ambient noises, but create a weird vacuum feeling and pressure when I'm talking. I end up taking them out and finding a quiet room or spot in the hallway.

The other pair are a more expensive Bose type that I'd describe as partial in-ear. Those work well for me for talking and hearing in addition to music. Hope this helps.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tress